Doug's Headers D3321-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 82-92 Camaro, Raw
305 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Pontiac V8, Raw, Standard Flange Style
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Long Tube Raw Steel Header development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header is left unfinished (raw steel) for individual customizing
Application1987-1992 Chevrolet Camaro 5.7L/350 V8
1982-1992 Chevrolet Camaro 5L/305 V8
1987-1992 Pontiac Firebird 5.7L/350 V8
1982-1992 Pontiac Firebird 5L/305 V8
- Doug's Headers D3321-R 1 3/4" 4-Tube Full Length Header Chevrolet Camaro Small Block Chevrolet 82-92 Raw Steel
- Long Tube Design - Raw Steel
- Collector: 3
- Port: SAP
- Primary: 1 3/4
- exc. states w/Calif. emission stds
- Reducers avail. with O2 sensor fitting
- with Floor Shifter
- with A/C
- For Off-Road Use Only
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Doug's Headers D3320 Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 82-92 Camaro, CC
Doug's Headers D3321 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 82-92 Camaro, CC
Doug's Headers D3321-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 82-92 Camaro, Blk
Patriot Exhaust H8068 Clippster Header, 82-92 Camaro, Raw
Hedman Hedders 99410 Standard Uncoated Headers, GM 2.5 Liter
Flowtech 11116FLT Shorty Header, 2.5 Inch Collector Size
Hooker 2055-1HKR Hooker Super Competition Shorty Header, 3 Inch Length
Hooker 2460-1HKR Competition Shortie Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31102FLT 82-91 Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31116FLT Shorty Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.