Doug's Headers D3320-R Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 82-92 Camaro, Raw
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Mid Length Raw Steel Header development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Mid length headers provide improved ground clearance for popular muscle cars and street rods
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header is left unfinished (raw steel) for individual customizing
Application1987-1992 Chevrolet Camaro 5.7L/350 V8
1982-1992 Chevrolet Camaro 5L/305 V8
1987-1992 Pontiac Firebird 5.7L/350 V8
1982-1992 Pontiac Firebird 5L/305 V8
- Doug's Headers D3320-R 1 5/8" 4-Tube Shorty Header Chevrolet Camaro Small Block Chevrolet 82-92 Raw Steel
- Shorty Design - Raw Steel
- Collector: 3
- Port Shape: RD
- Primary Tube: 1 5/8
- legal for off-highway use (exc. in Calif. or states using Calif. emission stds.)
- equipped with a fitting to accept stock O2 sensor
- with Floor Shifter
- with A/C
More Like This
Doug's Headers D3320-B Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 82-92 Camaro, Black
Doug's Headers D3320 Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 82-92 Camaro, CC
Doug's Headers D305-R Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-94 GM, Raw
Doug's Headers D304-R 4-Tube Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-94 GM
Doug's Headers D3321-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 82-92 Camaro, Raw
Doug's Headers D304-B 4-Tube Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-94 GM, Blk
Doug's Headers D305 4-Tube Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-94 GM, CC
Doug's Headers D665-R Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 64-73 Ford Mustang, Raw
Doug's Headers D308-R Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-89 GM, Raw
Doug's Headers D304 4-Tube Shorty Header, 1-5/8 Inch, 1964-94 GM
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.