Doug's Headers D3320-B Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 82-92 Camaro, Black
305 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Pontiac V8, Shorty Header Tube Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Mid Length Hi-Temp Black CoatedHeader development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges... no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Mid length headers provide improved ground clearance for popular muscle cars and street rods
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing... longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Hi-Temp Black Coating
Application1987-1992 Chevrolet Camaro 5.7L/350 V8
1982-1992 Chevrolet Camaro 5L/305 V8
1987-1992 Pontiac Firebird 5.7L/350 V8
1982-1992 Pontiac Firebird 5L/305 V8
- Doug's Headers D3320-B 1 5/8" 4-Tube Shorty Header Chevrolet Camaro Small Block Chevrolet 82-92 Hi-Temp Black Coating
- Shorty Design - Black
- Collector: 3
- Port Shape: RD
- Primary Tube: 1 5/8
- legal for off-highway use (exc. in Calif. or states using Calif. emission stds.)
- equipped with a fitting to accept stock O2 sensor
- with Floor Shifter
- with A/C
More Like This
Doug's Headers D3320-R Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 82-92 Camaro, Raw
Doug's Headers D3321-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 82-92 Camaro, Blk
Doug's Headers D3320 Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 82-92 Camaro, CC
Doug's Headers D3321-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 82-92 Camaro, Raw
Doug's Headers D3321 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 82-92 Camaro, CC
Doug's Headers D901 Stainless Steel Y-Pipe, 2-1/2 Inch, 82-83 Camaro
Hooker 2460-4HKR Competition Shortie Header, Titanium Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2460-3HKR Competition Shortie Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2460HKR Competition Shortie Header, Painted
Flowtech 11102FLT Mid Length Header, 2.5 Inch Collector Size
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!