Doug's Headers D329-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In,62-67 Chevy II, Raw
283 Chevy Small Block V8, 327 Chevy Small Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Raw, Steel
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Long Tube Raw Steel Header development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header is left unfinished (raw steel) for individual customizing
Application1963-1967 Chevrolet Chevy II 4.6L/283 V8
1965-1967 Chevrolet Chevy II 5.3L/327 V8
- Doug's Headers D329-R 1 3/4" 4-Tube Full Length Header Chevy II Small Block Chevrolet 62-67 Raw Steel
- Fenderwell Exit - Raw Steel
- Collector: 3
- Port Shape: SAP
- Primary Tube: 1 3/4
- legal for off-highway use (exc. in Calif. or states using Calif. emission standards)
- Fits most angle plug heads including factory Chevrolet Bow-Tie heads
- Will not fit with heater
- without A/C
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Doug's Headers D365-R Full Length Header, 2 In, 62-67 Nova, Raw
Doug's Headers D317-B Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 62-67 Chevy II, Blk
Doug's Headers D317 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 62-67 Chevy II, CC
Doug's Headers D329 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 62-67 Chevy II, CC
Doug's Headers D365-B Full Length Header, 2 In, 62-67 Nova, Black
Doug's Headers D329-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In,62-67 Chevy II, Blk
Doug's Headers D367Y Tri-Y Header, 62-67 Nova SBC, CC
Speedway 1962-67 Chevy II Nova Gasser Fenderwell Headers, Raw Finish
Speedway 1962-67 Chevy II Nova Gasser Fenderwell Headers, AHC Coated
216, 235, 261 Chevy 6 Cylinder Headers, AHC Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.