Doug's Headers D320-R Full Length Header, 2 In, 67-69 Camaro, Raw
Chevy Big Block V8, Pontiac V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Raw, Standard Flange Style, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Long Tube Raw Steel Header development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header is left unfinished (raw steel) for individual customizing
Application1967-1969 Chevrolet Camaro 6.5L/396 V8
1969 Chevrolet Camaro 7L/427 V8
1968 Chevrolet Chevy II 6.5L/396 V8
1969 Chevrolet Nova 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet Nova 6.6L/402 V8
1971 Chevrolet Nova 7.4L/454 V8
1967-1969 Pontiac Firebird 6.6L/400 V8
- Doug's Headers D320-R 2" 4-Tube Full Length Header Chevrolet Camaro Big Block Chevrolet 67-69 Raw Steel
- Raw Steel
- Collector: 3 1/2
- Port Shape: SAP
- Primary Tube: 2
- Big block frame stands and mounts must be used to insure proper engine location and header fit
- legal for off-highway use (exc. in Calif. or states using Calif. emission standards)
- with A/C
- with floor shifter
More Like This
Doug's Headers D308-R Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-89 GM, Raw
Doug's Headers D313-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-74 Camaro, Raw
Doug's Headers D319-R Full Length Header, 2-1/8 In, 67-69 Camaro, Raw
Doug's Headers D3337-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-69 Nova, Raw
Doug's Headers D320 Full Length Header, 2 In, 67-69 Camaro, CC
Doug's Headers D321-R Full Length Header, 2-1/8 In, 67-69 Camaro, Raw
Doug's Headers D323-R Full Length Header, 1-7/8 In, 67-69 Camaro, Raw
Doug's Headers D328-R Full Length Header, 1-7/8 In, 67-69 Camaro, Raw
Doug's Headers D368-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-69 Camaro, Raw
Doug's Headers D306-R Shorty Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-81 Camaro, Raw
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.
In this Tech Tip, one of our customers asks for a suggestion on exhaust headers for his 1933 pickup.