Doug's Headers D313-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-74 Camaro, Raw
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Raw Header for Chevy
- Camaro (67-74) 396-502
- Chevelle (65-72) 396-502
- Chevy II, Nova (68-74) 396-502
- El Camino (65-72) 396-502
- Monte Carlo (70-74) 396-502
- Passenger Car, Wagon (68-74) 396-502
The Dougs Header you have chosen is raw, not Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coated (MCTBC) which is the standard finish on all Dougs Headers. The picture you see is the same header with MCTBC which protects and extends the life of headers by creating a thermal barrier that significantly lowers underhood temperatures and protects the substrate metal from thermal fatigue. It also provide corrosion resistance to protect it for years to come.
Please see our online catalog for specific application information.
Every Dougs header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Dougs headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.Every Dougs header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Dougs headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header is left unfinished (raw steel) for individual customizing
Application1968-1969 Chevrolet Bel Air 6.5L/396 V8
1971-1972 Chevrolet Bel Air 6.6L/402 V8
1968-1969 Chevrolet Bel Air 7L/427 V8
1967-1969 Chevrolet Camaro 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet Camaro 6.6L/402 V8
1969 Chevrolet Camaro 7L/427 V8
1968-1969 Chevrolet Caprice 6.5L/396 V8
1971-1972 Chevrolet Caprice 6.6L/402 V8
1968-1969 Chevrolet Caprice 7L/427 V8
1965-1968 Chevrolet Chevelle 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1973 Chevrolet Chevelle 6.6L/400 V8
1970-1971 Chevrolet Chevelle 6.6L/402 V8
1970-1973 Chevrolet Chevelle 7.4L/454 V8
1968 Chevrolet Chevy II 6.5L/396 V8
1968-1969 Chevrolet Corvette 7L/427 V8
1966-1968 Chevrolet El Camino 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1976 Chevrolet El Camino 6.6L/400 V8
1970-1971 Chevrolet El Camino 6.6L/402 V8
1970-1975 Chevrolet El Camino 7.4L/454 V8
1968-1969 Chevrolet Impala 6.5L/396 V8
1971-1972 Chevrolet Impala 6.6L/402 V8
1968-1969 Chevrolet Impala 7L/427 V8
1965-1967 Chevrolet Malibu 6.5L/396 V8
1973-1976 Chevrolet Malibu 6.6L/400 V8
1973-1975 Chevrolet Malibu 7.4L/454 V8
1970-1973 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 6.6L/400 V8
1970-1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 6.6L/402 V8
1970-1974 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 7.4L/454 V8
1969 Chevrolet Nova 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1971 Chevrolet Nova 6.6L/402 V8
1970-1971 Chevrolet Nova 7.4L/454 V8
1967-1973 Pontiac Firebird 6.6L/400 V8
1971-1973 Pontiac Firebird 7.5L/455 V8
- Doug's Headers D313-R 1 3/4" 4-Tube Full Length Header Chevrolet Camaro Big Block Chevrolet 67-74 Raw Steel
- Raw Steel
- Collector: 3
- Port: SAP
- Primary: 1 3/4
- Requires Big block frame stands and mounts
- Does not fit w/ power glide trans
- exc. states w/Calif. emission stds
- Will not fit with Saginaw 825 Steering Box
- with A/C
- For Off-Road Use Only
- with Column Shift
- with floor shifter
More Like This
Doug's Headers D313 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-74 Camaro, CC
Doug's Headers D313-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-74 Camaro, Blk
Doug's Headers D368-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-69 Camaro, Raw
Doug's Headers D334-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 63-74 SBC, Raw
Doug's Headers D329-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In,62-67 Chevy II, Raw
Doug's Headers D3337-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-69 Nova, Raw
Doug's Headers D569-R Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 67-69 Firebird, Raw
Doug's Headers D626-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-70 Mustang, Raw
Doug's Headers D670A2-R Full Length Header 1-3/4 In 67-70 Mustang, Raw
Doug's Headers D670A4-R Full Length Header 1-3/4 In 67-70 Mustang, Raw
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.