Doug's Headers D300Y-DP Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 73-87 Chevy Truck, CC
Chevy Small Block V8, Tri-Y Header Tube Type, Metallic Ceramic Coating, Oval Port Flange Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Coated Header for Chevy/GMC 2WD & 4WD Trucks & SUV with Dual Smog Pump
- 1/2, 3/4, 1 Ton/ 1500, 2500, 3500 Trucks (73-87) 265-400
- 1 Ton/3500 Crew, Standard Cab Dually (73-87) 265-400
This part comes standard with Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating (MCTBC). MCTBC protects and extends the life of headers by creating a thermal barrier that significantly lowers underhood temperatures and protects the substrate metal from thermal fatigue. It also provide corrosion resistance to protect it for years to come.
Please see our online catalog for specific application information.
Every Dougs header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Dougs headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.Every Dougs header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Dougs headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
Application1973-1987 Chevrolet Blazer 5.7L/350 V8
1987 Chevrolet Blazer 5L/305 V8
1973 Chevrolet Blazer 5L/307 V8
1987 Chevrolet Blazer 6.2L/379 V8
1973-1974 Chevrolet K10 Pickup 5.7L/350 V8
1973 Chevrolet K10 Pickup 5L/307 V8
1973-1986 Chevrolet K10 Suburban 5.7L/350 V8
1976-1986 Chevrolet K10 Suburban 5L/305 V8
1973 Chevrolet K10 Suburban 5L/307 V8
1982-1986 Chevrolet K10 Suburban 6.2L/379 V8
1975-1978 Chevrolet K10 Suburban 6.6L/400 V8
1973-1987 GMC Jimmy 5.7L/350 V8
1977-1987 GMC Jimmy 5L/305 V8
1973 GMC Jimmy 5L/307 V8
1982-1987 GMC Jimmy 6.2L/379 V8
1975-1978 GMC Jimmy 6.6L/400 V8
1970-1973 GMC K15/K1500 Pickup 5.7L/350 V8
1970-1973 GMC K15/K1500 Pickup 5L/307 V8
1970-1973 GMC K15/K1500 Suburban 5.7L/350 V8
1970-1973 GMC K15/K1500 Suburban 5L/307 V8
- Doug's Headers D300Y-DP 1 5/8" Tri-Y Header Chevrolet Truck with Dual Smog Pump Fittings Small Block Chevrolet 73-87 Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Tri-Y Design - Ceramic Coated
- With dual smog pumps
- Fits D-Port cylinder heads including ZZ4 crate engines
- requires left side A/C bracket part number H7608
- vehicles with short compressors can use stock bracket
- Fits most angle plug heads including factory Chevrolet Bow-Tie heads
- Requires left side A/C bracket P/N H7608
- Will fit most angle plug heads including factory Chevrolet Bow-Tie heads
- With A/C
- For Off-Road Use Only
More Like This
Doug's Headers D300Y-SPR Tri-Y Header 1-5/8 In, 73-87 Chevy Truck, Raw
Doug's Headers D300Y-B Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 73-87 Chevy Truck, Blk
Doug's Headers D300Y-DPR Tri-Y Header 1-5/8 In, 73-87 Chevy Truck, Raw
Doug's Headers D303Y-SP Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-87 Chevy Truck, CC
Flowtech 31500FLT, Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31506FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 49152-1FLT Afterburner Headers, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2827-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2827HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Flowtech 11500FLT, Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.
In this Tech Tip, one of our customers asks for a suggestion on exhaust headers for his 1933 pickup.