Doug's Headers D200-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-72 Regal, Raw
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Long Tube Raw Steel Header development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header is left unfinished (raw steel) for individual customizing
Application1973-1974 Buick Apollo 5.7L/350 V8
1972-1973 Buick Centurion 5.7L/350 V8
1973-1976 Buick Century 5.7L/350 V8
1970-1973 Buick Estate Wagon 5.7L/350 V8
1968-1969 Buick GS 350 5.7L/350 V8
1970-1972 Buick GS 5.7L/350 V8
1968-1974 Buick LeSabre 5.7L/350 V8
1973-1976 Buick Regal 5.7L/350 V8
1968-1972 Buick Skylark 5.7L/350 V8
1968-1969 Buick Special 5.7L/350 V8
1968-1972 Buick Sportwagon 5.7L/350 V8
- Doug's Headers D200-R 1 3/4" 4-Tube Full Length Header Buick Regal 350 68-72 Raw Steel
- Raw Steel
- Collector: 3
- Port Shape: SAP
- Primary Tube: 1 3/4
- emissions code: legal only for off-highway use (except in California or states that have adopted California emission standards)
- with A/C
- with Floor Shifter
More Like This
Doug's Headers D200-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-72 Regal, Black
Doug's Headers D200 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-72 Regal, CC
Doug's Headers D590-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-72 GTO, Raw
Doug's Headers D103-R Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 68-79 Javeline, Raw
Doug's Headers D623-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 60-68 Ford, Raw
Doug's Headers D451-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 62-72 Mopar, Raw
Doug's Headers D521-R Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 65-68 Catalina, Raw
Doug's Headers D202-R Full Length Header, 1-7/8 In, 68-72 Skylark, Raw
Doug's Headers D308-R Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-89 GM, Raw
Doug's Headers D331-R Full Length Header 2-1/8 In, 68-72 Chevelle, Raw
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.