Doug's Headers D190-R Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 72-80 Jeep, Raw
304 AMC V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Raw, Standard Flange Style, Steel, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's 2/4 WD TRUCK HEADERS Long Tube Raw SteelHeader development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" thick flanges... no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing... longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header is left unfinished (raw steel) for individual customizing
Application1972-1980 Jeep CJ5 5L/304 V8
1972-1974 Jeep CJ6 5L/304 V8
1976-1980 Jeep CJ7 5L/304 V8
- Doug's Headers D190-R 1 5/8" 4-Tube Full Length Header AMC Jeep V8 72-80 Raw Steel
- Raw Steel
- Collector: 3
- Port Shape: SAP
- Primary Tube: 1 5/8
- Dog leg exhaust port
- emissions code: legal only for off-highway use (except in California or states that have adopted California emission standards)
- Fenderwell Exit
- with Column Shift
- with A/C
- with Floor Shifter
More Like This
Doug's Headers D1104Y-R Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 Inch, 1972-81 Jeep, Raw
Doug's Headers D127-B Full Length Header 1-5/8 In, 72-86 Jeep/SBC, Blk
Doug's Headers D190 Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 72-80 Jeep, CC
Doug's Headers D1104Y Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 Inch, 1972-81 Jeep, CC
Doug's Headers D127 Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 72-86 Jeep/SBC, CC
Hooker 9403HKR Competition Full-Length Headers, 1972-80 Jeep, 304-401
Hooker 9401-1HKR Competition Fenderwell Headers, 1972-80 Jeep, 290-401
Hooker 9401HKR Competition Fenderwell Headers, 1972-80 Jeep, 290-401
Flowtech 13502FLT Long Tube Header, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 33502FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.
In this Tech Tip, one of our customers asks for a suggestion on exhaust headers for his 1933 pickup.