Doug's Headers D109 Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 66-69 Rambler, CC
290 AMC V8, 327 AMC V8, 343 AMC V8, 390 AMC V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Steel, Silver
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Long Tube Metallic Ceramic CoatedHeader development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges... no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing... longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating polished to a high luster appearance offering corrosion and heat resistance up to 1400 degrees
Application1967-1969 American Motors Ambassador 4.7L/290 V8
1966 American Motors Ambassador 5.3L/327 V8
1967-1969 American Motors Ambassador 5.6L/343 V8
1968-1969 American Motors Ambassador 6.4L/390 V8
1969 American Motors Rambler 4.7L/290 V8
1969 American Motors Rambler 5.6L/343 V8
1969 American Motors Rambler 6.4L/390 V8
- Doug's Headers D109 1 5/8" 4-Tube Full Length Header AMC Rambler V8 66-69 Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Ceramic Coated
- Collector: 3
- Port Shape: SAP
- Primary Tube: 1 5/8
- Dog leg exhaust port
- emissions code: legal only for off-highway use (except in California or states that have adopted California emission standards)
- with Floor Shifter
More Like This
Doug's Headers D109-R Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 66-69 Rambler, Raw
Doug's Headers D109-B Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 66-69 Rambler, Blk
Patriot Exhaust H8600-1 Clippster Direct Replace Header
Patriot Exhaust H8600-B Clippster Direct Replace Header
Patriot Exhaust H8600 Clippster Direct Replace Header
Doug's Headers D104 Full Length Header, 1-7/8 Inch, 68-74 Javeline, CC
Doung's Headers D-104R Full Length Header 1-7/8 in 68-74 Javelin,
Doug's Headers D103 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 Inch, 68-79 Javeline, CC
Doug's Headers D103-B Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 68-79 Javeline, Blk
Doug's Headers D103-R Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 68-79 Javeline, Raw
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.