Derale 8,000 RPM Performance Stainless Radiator Flex Fan, 15 Inch
Universal Fit, Mechanical Cooling Fan Type, Single Fan Quantity, 8000 RPM Maximum Fan RPM
- Rated to 8,000 RPM and has a standard rotation
- It is great for applications where space is at a premium
- The mounting surface to front measures 1/4" and rear measures 7/8"
- Hub is made of durable steel and blades are made from stainless steel
- Features a black powder coated steel hub center with stainless steel blades
Features a black powdercoated steel hub center with stainless steel blades. Great for applications where space is at a premium.
- Rated to 8,000 RPM
- Standard Rotation (clockwise)
- Mounting surface to front: 1/4"
- Mounting surface to rear: 7/8"
- Fan Pilot: 5/8" (.625")
- Blade pitch: 50°
Learn more about the importance of using a fan and shroud with our radiators by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Chrome/Stainless Flex Fan
Speedway Steel Mechanical Cooling Fan
Speedway Motors Steel 4-Blade Mechanical Racing Fan, 15 Inch
Dual 12 Inch Fan Shroud Combo, 28 W x 17 H
Speedway Motors Steel 4-Blade Mechanical Racing Fan, 19 Inch
Single 16 Inch Fan Shroud Combo, 20.5 W x 17.5 H
Speedway Motors Steel 4-Blade Mechanical Racing Fan, 18 Inch
Speedway Motors Steel 4-Blade Mechanical Racing Fan, 16 Inch
Speedway Motors Steel 4-Blade Mechanical Racing Fan, 17 Inch
Maradyne MFA114 Nylon Flex Fan, 14 Inch
Q & A
What electric cooling fan is right for you? This Tech Talk will take you through some key questions to consider when choosing a cooling fan for your radiator.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
What is the best radiator cooling fan setup? Do you need a pusher or puller style fan? Should you run two cooling fans or one? Our guide has the answers.
Learn how to wire dual electric radiator fans. Use our dual fan wiring diagram and guide to make sure you properly wire your fans to your thermostat.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.