Derale 14208 Ford E4OD Transmission Cooling Pan
AOD, E40D, 6.125" Depth, Steel, Painted, Black, Drain Plug
- This transmission cooling pan with fit most Ford E4OD and 4R100 (89-04), 5R110 (03-07 6.0L), and 5R110W (08-up 6.4L) transmissions
- Features an all-steel construction with a black painted finish for added protection
- Engineered to reduce fluid temperatures by 20-50° F
- The patented turbulator cooling tubes add heat transfer capability
- Drain plug features increased magnetic strength & reusable rubber/steel washer
Derale has been making quality transmission cooling pans for over 25 years, and this late model Ford pan is designed with the performance enthusiast in mind. Fits most Ford E4OD and 4R100 (89-04), 5R110 (03-07 6.0L), and 5R110W (08-up 6.4L) transmissions.
- Reduces fluid temperatures 20-50° F
- Heavy gauge stamped steel construction
- Two-stage heat dissipating black finish
- Patented turbulator cooling tubes add heat transfer capability
- 1/8" NPT temperature sender port
- Drain plug features increased magnetic strength & reuseable rubber/steel washer
Item DetailsAlso fits 4R100, 5R110 and 5R110W.
- Pan Depth: 6-1/8"
- Tube Depth: 4-1/4"
- Temp Bung Size: 1/8" NPT
910-23807 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
B&M 40291 Cast Deep Trans Pan, AOD, AODE/4R70W Trans Ford
Spectre 5456 Automatic Transmission Pan, Ford C6, Stock Capacity
Spectre 5464 Automatic Transmission Pan, Ford C6, Extra Capacity
B&M 40281 Cast Deep Trans Pan For C6 Trans Ford, Lincoln, Mercury
B&M 40295 Cast Deep Trans Pan, Ford, E4OD, 5R100, 4R100 Ford
Ford C4 Transmission Pan, Case Fill Style, Black Steel
Ford C4 Transmission Pan-Chrome Steel
Spectre 5455 Automatic Transmission Pan, Ford C4, Stock Capacity
B&M 50281 Cast Deep Transmission Pan for C4 Transmission
TCI 498010 Ford E4OD/4R100 Max-Cool Pan
Q & A
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Learn how Zach replaces a transmission and breakaway converter in his 55 Chevy, with some helpful tips along the way.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.
Learn how to select a torque converter. Read up on expert torque converter recommendations and learn how to choose the right stall for your application.
Learn how to convert an engine using a Carbureted LS Conversion Kit, along with tips for a smooth install. Read more on the manifold and timing control module, which comes with an MSD ignition control box and wiring harness.