Derale 13900 Remote Transmission Cooler Kit
Universal Fit, 16.68" Overall Length, 11.31" Overall Width, 4.75" Overall Height, 650 CFM CFM
- Designed to mount anywhere space permits
- The electric fan supplies optimum air flow
- A 180° in-line thermostat activates the fan
- Has a 16 pass core and a 650 CFM reversible Tornado electric fan
- Comes with four AN to hose barb adapter fittings and 10 feet of OEM spec hose
With its own air supply, this remote cooler can literally be mounted almost anywhere, making it a popular addition for hot rods, muscle cars, and trucks. An efficient 16-pass tube-and-fin cooler coupled with a Tornado fan and aluminum brackets makes this unit ideal for transmission oil cooling in heavy duty towing and hauling situations. This is a durable, trouble-free way to add years to the life of your transmission.
- Mounts anywhere space permits
- Electric fan supplies optimum air flow
- 16 pass core
- 650 CFM reversible Tornado electric fan
- 180° in-line thermostat activates fan
- Four AN to hose barb adapter fittings
- 10 feet of OEM spec hose included
- 16-3/4" wide, 11-1/2" tall, 5" thick
- Inlet Spacing: 8-3/4"
- Hose Size: 3/8"
- Airflow: Puller (reversible)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Derale 13700 Remote Fluid Cooler
Speedway Standard 4-Pass Transmission Fluid Cooler
Derale 13200 Power Steering Cooler Kit, 2-Pass, 12-5/8 x 2-1/2 Inch
Derale 13210 Power Steering Cooler Kit, 2-Pass, 8-1/8 x 2-3/4 Inch
Performance Automatic PA99200 GM Trans Cooler Kit, 9 Row, 11 Foot Line
Performance Automatic PA99208 GM Trans Cooler Kit, 5 Row, 11 Foot Line
Performance Automatic PA99207 Ford Trans Cooler Kit, 5 Row, 11 FT Line
Performance Automatic PA99201 Ford Trans Cooler Kit, 9 Row, 11 FT Line
Derale 15200 Dual Circuit Oil Cooler
Aluminum Heatsink Transmission Cooler, 12 Inch
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
In this guide, Kevin demonstrates how to properly install an external oil cooler in his '54 Chevy Belair with a Big Block Chevy engine.
When it comes to demolition derby racing, radiators are a key component to be the last car running. Follow Jeremy's guide on the large variety of Demolition Derby radiators available at Speedway Motors.
Learn how to successfully upgrade the cooling system for a 400 small block Chevy. Read tips for installing a water pump and auxiliary coolant lines using fittings and fuel hoses.
Read this guide on how to create a custom crankcase vent system for a Corvette using a Sure Seal air cleaner assembly kit. Learn how to keep pressure to a minimum and fabricate tubing to ensure a proper fit.