575 MIGHTY SPORTSMAN CARB
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Barry Grant to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91012081 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Designed for weekend racers, Demon's Mighty Sportsman Oval Track carbs have special floats and secondary power valves specifically engineered for circle-track racing.
The interchangeable air bleeds and idle feed restrictors are ideal for fine-tuning at the track. Like all Demons, they also feature billet baseplates and metering blocks, free-flowing air entries, ridge-free concentric venturi bores and large-capacity fuel bowls with sight glasses.
- 575 CFM
- Mechanical Secondaries
- 283-390 Engine C.I.
- Up to 260 degrees cam duration at .050"
- Dual or Single Plane Intake
- Manual transmission or automatic with 3000+ RPM stall speed
- 18-20 degrees initial timing
More Like This
Speedway 650 CFM Derby Carburetor
Secondary 9 Super 7® 3-Bolt 2-Barrel Carburetor, Chrome Finish
Pair of Secondary 9 Super 7® 3-Bolt 2-Barrel Carbs, Chrome Finish
Set of 6 9 Super 7® 3-Bolt 2-Barrel Carburetors, Plain Finish
Set of 6 9 Super 7® 3-Bolt 2-Barrel Carburetors, Chrome Finish
Primary 9 Super 7® 3-Bolt 2-Barrel Carburetor, Plain Finish
Primary 9 Super 7® 3-Bolt 2-Barrel Carburetor, Chrome Finish
Pair of Primary 9 Super 7® 3-Bolt 2-Barrel Carbs, Plain Finish
Set of 3 9 Super 7® 3-Bolt 2-Barrel Carburetors, Plain Finish
Pair of Primary 9 Super 7® 3-Bolt 2-Barrel Carbs, Chrome Finish
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!