Demon Carb 1904 Street Demon 750 CRM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Polymer Body
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
WICKED POWER! The ALL NEW Street Demon™ redefines the street carburetor with clean looks and ease of use! The Street Demon offers enthusiasts a straightforward four barrel carburetor designed to deliver a stable idle, amazingly crisp throttle response and smooth performance. Its optimized calibration and dual mounting pattern make it Run–Ready™ for a large variety of engines and vehicles!
- 750 CFM air flow - ideal for use on most stock to mildly modified V8s
- Dual mounting bolt pattern - fits any street 4bbl intake (square flange or spread bore)
- Electric Choke Management means easy cold starts
- Single fuel inlet for simple installation
- Integrated fuel bowl/main body design with gasket above fuel level and no plugged passages to eliminate all potential leak paths
- Small 1-3/8” primary throttle bores combined with proven Triple-Stack™ boosters deliver amazingly crisp throttle response and drivability, superior fuel atomization and improved fuel economy
- Goggle Valve Secondary (GVS™) throttle plate delivers over twice the air flow of the primary bores for power you can hear and feel
- GVS™ makes total air flow 750 CFM while maintaining the crisp throttle response delivered by small primary bores
- Secondary air valve control - torsion spring valve control/adjustment permits seamless primary to secondary throttle response regardless of the throttle opening rate (unique contoured profile developed for better cylinder to cylinder fuel distribution)
- Smooth styling - patented timeless design fits modern as well as traditional themed vehicles
- Developed from the ground up with great looks and ease of use in mind
- Easy to clean and maintain
- One-piece air horn assembly
- 2 Stage metering rods control easily accessible without carburetor disassembly or removal
- 4 optional vacuum step-up springs available to dial in hi-end performance
- Optional sets of metering rods available to refine calibration
- Multiple primary and secondary main jet orifice sizes available
- Patent pending mechanical design
- Integrated 700R4/200R4 transmission kickdown cable mounting location for proper shifts
- Ford A/T kickdown (does not work with AOD transmissions)
- Available TPS kit allows use with 4L60 and 4L80 transmissions
Specs Sheet (Link)
More Like This
Street Demon 1901 625 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Polymer Main Body
Street Demon 1905 750 CFM Hand-Polished Aluminum Carburetor
Demon Carb 1903 Street Demon 750 CFM 4 Bbl Carburetor, Ball Brnshd Alu
Street Demon 1900 625 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Ball Burnished Alum
Edelbrock 1411 Performer 750 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Demon 1904BK Street Demon 750 CFM 4-Barrel Carburetor
Edelbrock 1410 Performer Series 4-Barrel Carburetor, 750 CFM
Edelbrock 14073 Performer 4 Barrel Carb, 750 CFM, Manual Choke, Black
Edelbrock 1407 Performer 4 Barrel Carburetor, 750 CFM, Manual Choke
Edelbrock 1413 Performer 4 Barrel Carburetor, 800 CFM, Electric Choke
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.