Demon 5563020GC Mighty Demon Carburetor, 850 CFM
The Mighty Demon is perhaps the best value for the dollar in the carburetor market today. It is available in a full range of sizes and directly replaces Holley® HP models. It features billet-aluminum metering blocks, billet aluminum baseplates, large capacity fuel bowls complete with patented sight glasses and patented, streamlined air entries. Some of these features are found only on modified carburetors costing much more, and several are available only on Demon Carburetors. These innovative ideas allow the new Mighty Demons to produce more power and achieve higher levels of performance than conventional designs. All Mighty Demon carburetors come with a "General Competition" tuneup, but can be easily modified using BG Fuel Systems carburetor service and tuning parts. For high output street engines and for race engines, the Mighty Demon delivers the best performance value for the dollar!
- Clear Dichromate finish for good looks and corrosion protection
- Designed for well-prepared 425 - 540 cid engines
- Contoured venturii inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome tire turning performance
- Dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities
- Screw in idle feed restrictors for precise idle tunability
- Billet Metering Blocks for exceptional fuel metering capacity
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Billet Baseplate with Idle-Eze allows precision fine tuning of the idle speed resulting in a smoother transition from off-idle
- Large capacity float bowls eliminates fuel starvation
- Large glass float-level sight windows for easy and safe fuel level adjustments
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Quik Release non-stick gaskets for easy jet changes
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Holley MAD-750-BT Mighty Demon Aluminum Carburetor, 750 CFM
Demon MAD-650-AN 650 CFM Aluminum Mighty Demon Carburetor
Street Demon 1900 625 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Ball Burnished Alum
Street Demon 1901 625 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Polymer Main Body
Street Demon 1902 625 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Polished Aluminum
Demon Carb 1903 Street Demon 750 CFM 4 Bbl Carburetor, Ball Brnshd Alu
Demon 1904BK Street Demon 750 CFM 4-Barrel Carburetor
Demon Carb 1904 Street Demon 750CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Polymer
Street Demon 1901BK 625 CFM 4-Barrel Carburetor, Polymer
Demon SPD-850-AN 850 CFM Speed Demon Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Speedway Motors employee Tim M. Decided to take us along as he revives his 241 "Baby Hemi". In this installment, Tim helps his project breathe a bit better with and Edmunds 2x2 intake, topped with a pair of Speedway Motors' own "9 Super 7" carbs.