Demon 5402020GC Mighty Demon Carburetor, 750 CFM
The Mighty Demon is perhaps the best value for the dollar in the carburetor market today. It is available in a full range of sizes and directly replaces Holley® HP models. It features billet-aluminum metering blocks, billet aluminum baseplates, large capacity fuel bowls complete with patented sight glasses and patented, streamlined air entries. Some of these features are found only on modified carburetors costing much more, and several are available only on Demon Carburetors. These innovative ideas allow the new Mighty Demons to produce more power and achieve higher levels of performance than conventional designs. All Mighty Demon carburetors come with a "General Competition" tuneup, but can be easily modified using BG Fuel Systems carburetor service and tuning parts. For high output street engines and for race engines, the Mighty Demon delivers the best performance value for the dollar!
- Clear Dichromate finish for good looks and corrosion protection
- Designed for well-prepared 350 - 406 & mild 427 - 468 cid engines
- Contoured venturii inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome tire turning performance
- Dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities
- Screw in idle feed restrictors for precise idle tunability
- Billet Metering Blocks for exceptional fuel metering capacity
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Billet Baseplate with Idle-Eze allows precision fine tuning of the idle speed resulting in a smoother transition from off-idle
- Large capacity float bowls eliminates fuel starvation
- Large glass float-level sight windows for easy and safe fuel level adjustments
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Quik Release non-stick gaskets for easy jet changes
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Quick Fuel BDQ-750 Q-Series Carburetor, 750 CFM, Black Diamond
Edelbrock 1410 Performer Series 4-Barrel Carburetor, 750 CFM
Holley 0-1850S 600 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-7448 350 CFM Gas 2 Barrel Carburetor
Proform 67100C 650-800 CFM Holley Carburetor Main Body
Holley 0-9380 Competition Double Pumper Carburetor, 850 CFM
Quick Fuel BDQ-650 Q-Series Carburetor, 650 CFM, Black Diamond
Holley 37-485 4150 4 Barrel Carburetor Rebuild Renew Kit
Holley 37-1544 4150 4 Barrel Carburetor Rebuild Fast Kit
Holley 37-1543 2300 2 Barrel Carburetor Rebuild Fast Kit
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.