Demon 4402020VE Road Demon Carburetor, 725 CFM
Styled and calibrated for Street Rods and mildly modified Street Machines and light trucks, the Road Demon is an impressive performer. With a remarkably smooth choke tower design, vacuum secondaries and patented air entries, the Road Demon offers extremely smooth operation with strong throttle response. The Road Demon has the standard Demon carburetor features: Max-Density Cast metering-blocks with adjustable jets and four-corner idle, a billet baseplate, plus large capacity fuel bowls with patented sight glasses for tuning ease. Available in 625-cfm and the new 525-cfm and 725 models, the Road Demon is perfect for small displacement V8s or V6 engines. The Road Demon 625 targets mild performance engines from 302 to 400 cid, and rated at 250-350 horsepower. The new 525 Road Demon is for V6 engines and small V8s in the 260 to 400 cid range. The Road Demon 725 is perfect for stock V8 engines from 350 to 500 cubic inches. This makes them ideal for daily drivers as well as weekend cruising for a wide range of vehicles.
- Clear Dichromate finish for good looks and corrosion protection
- Designed for mild performance and towing applications with 302-400 CIDV8 engines
- Vacuum secondaries allow use on a wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondary throttle plates
- Quick change vacuum secondary cover allows you to tune for performance or fuel economy
- Billet Metering Blocks for exceptional fuel metering capacity
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Billet Baseplate for strength and good looks
- Electric Choke Management means easy cold starts
- Large capacity float bowls eliminates fuel starvation
- Large glass float-level sight windows for easy and safe fuel level adjustments
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Quik Release non-stick gaskets for easy jet changes
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Holley 0-1850S 600 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-7448 350 CFM Gas 2 Barrel Carburetor
Quick Fuel BDQ-750 Q-Series Carburetor, 750 CFM, Black Diamond
Proform 67100C 650-800 CFM Holley Carburetor Main Body
Edelbrock 1410 Performer Series 4-Barrel Carburetor, 750 CFM
Holley 0-9380 Competition Double Pumper Carburetor, 850 CFM
Quick Fuel BDQ-650 Q-Series Carburetor, 650 CFM, Black Diamond
Holley 37-1544 4150 4 Barrel Carburetor Rebuild Fast Kit
Holley 37-485 4150 4 Barrel Carburetor Rebuild Renew Kit
Holley 37-1543 2300 2 Barrel Carburetor Rebuild Fast Kit
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.