Demon 1282020 650 CFM Speed Demon Carburetor, Mechanical Secondaries
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, No Choke Choke Type, Dichromate
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Demon Carburetion to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Speed Demon series is the most formidable performance street carburetor available today. It features the most advanced design manufacturing processes that provides street enthusiasts with racing carburetor technology in a very drivable package. The Speed Demon line offers a wide range of sizes and in VE-series (vacuum secondaries, electric choke) or twin-squirter (mechanical secondaries) designs. Across the range of sizes, from 575 cfm to 850 cfm, the Speed Demons deliver balanced, high-velocity airflow and exceptional fuel metering capacity to match the fuel requirements most street engines. A Speed Demon carburetor is ideal for muscle cars, stock rebuilds, tow trucks, mild performance applications and crate motors. They are designed for engines with cam profiles between 220 and 240 degrees duration at 0.050".
- Clear Dichromate finish for good looks and corrosion protection
- Calibrated for stock and mild performance 283 - 390 cid V8 engines
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome tire turning performance
- Dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Billet Metering Blocks for exceptional fuel metering capacity
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Billet Baseplate with Idle-Eze allows precision fine tuning of the idle speed resulting in a smoother transition from off-idle
- Large capacity float bowls eliminates fuel starvation
- Large glass float-level sight windows for easy and safe fuel level adjustments
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Quik Release non-stick gaskets for easy jet changes
More Like This
Holley 0-4224 No Choke Mechanical Secondaries
Holley 0-4777S 650 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-9379 Competition Double Pumper Carburetor, 750 CFM
Holley 0-9381 Competition Double Pumper Carburetor, 830 CFM
Holley 0-82651 650 CFM Street HP Carburetor
Holley 0-4778C 700 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4780C 800 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-80783C 650 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-80511-1 830 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80514-1 1000 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.