Demon 1282020 650 CFM Speed Demon Carburetor, Mechanical Secondaries
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, No Choke Choke Type, Dichromate
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Demon Carburetion to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Speed Demon series is the most formidable performance street carburetor available today. It features the most advanced design manufacturing processes that provides street enthusiasts with racing carburetor technology in a very drivable package. The Speed Demon line offers a wide range of sizes and in VE-series (vacuum secondaries, electric choke) or twin-squirter (mechanical secondaries) designs. Across the range of sizes, from 575 cfm to 850 cfm, the Speed Demons deliver balanced, high-velocity airflow and exceptional fuel metering capacity to match the fuel requirements most street engines. A Speed Demon carburetor is ideal for muscle cars, stock rebuilds, tow trucks, mild performance applications and crate motors. They are designed for engines with cam profiles between 220 and 240 degrees duration at 0.050".
- Clear Dichromate finish for good looks and corrosion protection
- Calibrated for stock and mild performance 283 - 390 cid V8 engines
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome tire turning performance
- Dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Billet Metering Blocks for exceptional fuel metering capacity
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Billet Baseplate with Idle-Eze allows precision fine tuning of the idle speed resulting in a smoother transition from off-idle
- Large capacity float bowls eliminates fuel starvation
- Large glass float-level sight windows for easy and safe fuel level adjustments
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Quik Release non-stick gaskets for easy jet changes
More Like This
Demon Carb 1904 Street Demon 750 CRM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Polymer Body
Demon MAD-650-AN 650 CFM Aluminum Mighty Demon Carburetor
Demon MAD-650-VS 650 CFM Aluminum Mighty Demon Carburetor
Street Demon 1901BK 625 CFM 4-Barrel Carburetor, Polymer
Demon 1904BK Street Demon 750 CFM 4-Barrel Carburetor
Holley MAD-750-BT Mighty Demon Aluminum Carburetor, 750 CFM
Street Demon 1900 625 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Ball Burnished Alum
Street Demon 1901 625 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Polymer Main Body
Street Demon 1902 625 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Polished Aluminum
Demon Carb 1903 Street Demon 750 CFM 4 Bbl Carburetor, Ball Brnshd Alu
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.