Demon 122342 Demon Anti-Pullover Pump Shooter, 2 Pack, 0.042 Inch
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Demon Carburetion to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Anti-pullover nozzles are used to combat a condition that is sometimes called "pump pull-over". As a stream of air rushes past the discharge nozzle it has a tendency to pull fuel from the nozzle, especially on smaller cubic inch engines. Sold per pair.
- Demon Anti-Pullover Pump Shooter, 2-pack .042
- Perfect for use with all Demon modular carbs
More Like This
Demon 122345 Demon Anti-Pullover Pump Shooter, 2 Pack, 0.045 Inch
Demon 122347 Demon Anti-Pullover Pump Shooter, 2 Pack, 0.047 Inch
Demon 122145 Straight Discharge Nozzle, 0.045 Inch
Demon 122128 Straight Discharge Nozzle, 0.028 Inch
Demon 122131 Straight Discharge Nozzle, 0.031 Inch
Demon 122135 Straight Discharge Nozzle, 0.035 Inch
Demon 122137 Straight Discharge Nozzle, 0.037 Inch
Demon 122140 Straight Discharge Nozzle, 0.040 Inch
Demon 122142 Straight Discharge Nozzle, 0.042 Inch
Demon 122150 Straight Discharge Nozzle, 0.050 Inch
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.