Deluxe 1978-88 Metric Chassis 9 Inch Ford Axle Bracket Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
You can weld these brackets to your 9" Ford housing and install it in your GM Metric chassis. Includes upper and lower control arm mounts. Welding required. Designed for 3-1/2" axle tubes, but can be fit to 3" tubes.
This Deluxe rear end bracket set features multiple holes (5) for mounting the lower control arms. Also included is a pair of weld-on brackets for mounting the Metric brake calipers. The lower mounts in this kit have only one shock mount position.
This kit is NOT IMCA Hobby Stock legal but is IMCA Stock Car approved.
- 1978-1981 Chevy Malibu
- 1978-1988 Chevy Monte Carlo
- 1978-1988 Chevy El Camino
- 1978-1981 Buick Century
- 1978-1987 Buick Regal
- 1978-1982 Pontiac Le Mans
- 1978-1987 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1978-1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- 1978-1987 GMC Caballero
SpecsMeasurement from bottom of housing to center of first trailing arm hole is 1 3/4”, second hole at 2 1/2”, third hole at 3 1/2”, fourth hole at 4 1/4”, bottom hole at 5 1/4”.
More Like This
Q & A
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.