Deluxe 1927 T-Bucket Frame Kit-Deluxe Body-Chevy Spindles-Plain
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Shown with optional rearend and engine mounts installed. This part number does not include a rear axle housing or engine/transmission mounts (as pictured). If you wish to add these items to your chassis, simply purchase these items along with your frame kit.
Doors are shipped hinged and latched, but they do require fitting and hanging onto the body by the owner.
All of our T kits are also available with chrome suspension. This option includes chrome plated: front and rear hairpins, rear coilovers, front axle, front leaf spring, front shocks, steering arms, tie rod, drag link, and related hardware.
Chassis Exploded View (Link)
This product requires a 3-4 week build time.
Item DetailsNo Floor, Door Hinged & Latched (Not Hung)
- 1-1/2 x 3" rectangular steel tube frame with 116" wheelbase
- 3" O.D. round tube front crossmember
- Spring-behind front suspension with 4" drop tube axle
- Urethane-bushed front four bars and panhard bar
- Choice of '37-'48 Ford or '49-'54 Chevy-style spindles with king pins fitted
- Combination headlight and front shock mounts
- Innovative triangulated four-bar rear suspension with urethane bushings anc coilover shocks
- Cross steering with Vega steering box
- Frame assembly includes: front spring, axle, spindles and panhard bar; rear coilover shocks and panhard bar; front and rear four bars with urethane bushings; Vega steering box; master cylinder, bracket and pedal
- Available with plain (PLN) or chrome (CHR) suspension components
- Rugged 1-piece fiberglass body
- Two fully functioning doors (hinged & latched)
- Body lip around top edge to attach upholstery
- Available with no floor
- Body Dimensions
- Firewall Width: 29"
- Firewall to Back of Dash: 16.5"
- Firewall to Back of Seat: 55"
- Firewall to Center Line of Rear Axle: 75"
- Widest Point of Body: 49"
- Body Height: 24"
- Rear Width: 42"
- This item 7153600-CHEVY-PLN is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
What's In The Kit
Plain 1927 T-Bucket Model T-Roadster Frame, ChevyPart # 7151600-CHEVY-PLNQty x 1
Deluxe 1926-27 T Roadster Body w/ Doors, No FloorPart # 9002705Qty x 1
More Like This
Deluxe 1927 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body, No Floor
Deluxe '27 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body, Unchanneled Floor
Deluxe '27 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body, Unchanneled Floor
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body and Bed, No Floor
Basic 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body, No Floor
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, Channeled Floor
Deluxe 1923 T Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body and Bed, Channeled Floor
Basic 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body, Channeled Floor
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, Flat Floor
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, No Floor
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.