DELTA EURO 7" W/XENON/TURN
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Delta Lights to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP91112 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is on garage sale because it is misisng the headlight bulbs
This DOT photometrically perfect European optics will outperform any stock headlights 4 to1. The headlights feature lead-crystal prismatic glass lens, vacuum metalized steel reflectors and silicone boot with vents to seal from dust and moisture.
- Lens color: Clear
- Bulb color: Clear
- Wattage: 55/60w
- Light Source: Xenon
- Mount Type: Headlight Ring
- Finish: Black
- Housing Material: Metal
- Lens Material: Lead Crystal
- Size: 7"
- Set includes:
- (2) headlights
- (2) rubber boots
- Built-in high output LED turn signals
- Hi/Lo Beam
More Like This
Delta 01-1149-50X Euro 7 Inch Headlight w/ Xenon Bulb, Hi/Lo Beam
Delta 01-1159-SMDA Euro 7 Inch Headlights w/ Xenon Bulb/LED Blinkers
Delta 01-1189-SMDA Classic 7 Inch Headlights w/Xenon Bulb/LED Blinkers
Delta 01-1179-50X Classic 7 In. Headlights w/Xenon Bulb, Replace H6024
Delta 01-1129-50X 5-3/4 Inch Headlights w/Xenon Bulb, Hi Beam
Delta 01-1139-50X 5-3/4 Inch Headlights w/Xenon Bulb, Hi/Lo Beam
Delta 01-1159-LEDA 7 Inch LED DOT Hi/Lo Beam Headlights w/Turn Signals
Delta 01-1159-50XH 7 Inch DOT Xenon Halo Headlights
Delta 01-1159-HIDH 7 Inch DOT HID Halo Headlights w/Turn Signals
Delta 01-1129-50XH 5-3/4 Inch Halo Xenon High Beam Headlights
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Welcome back to the Vulcan Project! Product guru Jeff K. continues to execute his plans to bring a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan back from the brink, this time working over the lighting system.