DeWitts® 4139105A 05-13 Corvette C6 Radiator Fan Combo, Auto
05-13 Chevy Corvette, Crossflow Radiator Flow Direction, Aluminum, 2 Row Quantity, Natural
- DeWitts® radiators are 100% engineered and manufactured in the USA, backed with a lifetime warranty
- Direct Fit® assures easy installation with SPAL dual (2800 CFM) 11" fans, boosting air flow up to 40% from stock
- Designed for all automatic transmission C6 and C6 Z06 dry sump engines (excludes 2012 Z07)
- Two-row, 1" wide tube core doubles factory cooling capacity, adding an additional gallon of coolant, and increases efficiency 25% over stock
- Press-formed and fully welded end tanks replace factory gasket-sealed plastic end tanks, making this unit the best Corvette radiator for track days
The best of both worlds! Combine the DeWitts Direct Fit® radiator with SPAL dual 11" (2800 CFM) electric fans. This “Direct Fit®” radiator features two rows of 1” tubes, which doubles the cooling capacity of a factory single row. Our exclusive “press formed” end tanks are hand TIG-welded by expert craftsman, eliminating the factory plastic tanks. SPAL dual fan package boosts air flow up 40% from stock.
- Direct Fit® with no modification
- Fits C6 automatic transmisison and Z06
- Epoxy free, aluminum, dual row core, 1" tubes
- SPAL dual 11" fans 2800 cfm
- Billet aluminum end tanks with no fabrication seams
- Passenger side 7-plate transmission cooler
- Factory quick connect transmission fittings included
- 100% assembled, brazed, and welded in USA
The superior quality of a DeWitts® radiator begins with a manufacturing process that is controlled 100% in house. Every core is assembled and brazed in Howell, MI to ensure excellence throughout the entire build. DeWitts® is the only USA aftermarket radiator company to own an aluminum Nocolok® brazing furnace which allows for production of a superior, epoxy free, aluminum core. DeWitts® radiators are assembled with press formed end tanks which eliminate fabrication seams and potential leak points of common box tanks while providing an original equipment look for your classic car.
Factory wiring will need to be cut and spliced in order for the factory ECM to operate the fans.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
DeWitts® 4139125A Radiator Fan Combo, 2005-13 Corvette C6
DeWitts® 4139105B 05-13 Corvette Radiator Fan Combo, EOC/TOC
DeWitts® 4139105M 2005-13 Corvette Radiator Fan Combo, Manual
DeWitts® 1139105B 05-13 Corvette C6 Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1139105A '05-13 Corvette C6 Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1139105M 2005-13 Corvette Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 4139125B Radiator Fan Combo, 2005-13 Corvette
DeWitts® 4139125E Radiator Fan Combo, 2005-13 Corvette
DeWitts® 4139125M Radiator Fan Combo, 2005-13 Corvette
DeWitts® 1139125B Direct Fit® Radiator, 2005-13 Corvette
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!