DeWitts® 4139063M 1963-72 Corvette Radiator Fan Combo, Manual
63-72 Chevy Corvette, Crossflow Radiator Flow Direction, Aluminum, 2 Row Quantity, Natural
- DeWitts® radiators are 100% engineered and manufactured in the USA, backed with a lifetime warranty
- Direct Fit® assures easy installation, with SPAL 2360 cfm electric fan and shroud for maximum efficiency
- Aluminum construction is half the weight and provides a 4100 BTU rating which is 25% better than a copper unit
- Two-row, 1” wide tube core with factory design inlet and outlet allowing original hose routing
- Fits 69-72 models with ZQ3 small block engine with no options; factory shroud mates to this assembly and clears the fan for continued use
This DeWitts® Pro-series aluminum radiator includes the Spal 2360 cfm fan and shroud. The fan is mounted directly to the radiator with a full coverage aluminum shroud. This package is designed to eliminate the factory engine driven fan and shroud. The factory shroud will fit over the electric fan if you prefer to keep it in place. The kit includes one wire harness and temperature switch.
- Direct Fit® with no modification
- Epoxy free, aluminum, dual row core, 1" tubes
- Press formed end tanks
- Spal 2360 cfm fan 21.6 amps
- Aluminum fan shroud
- Includes wiring harness and temperature switch
- Assembled and brazed in Howell, MI
The superior quality of a DeWitts® radiator begins with a manufacturing process that is controlled 100% in house. Every core is assembled and brazed in Howell, MI to ensure excellence throughout the entire build. DeWitts® is the only USA aftermarket radiator company to own an aluminum Nocolok® brazing furnace which allows for production of a superior, epoxy free, aluminum core. DeWitts® radiators are assembled with press formed end tanks which eliminate fabrication seams and potential leak points of common box tanks while providing an original equipment look for your classic car.
This unit was used on base model Corvettes, without options, such as AC, Automatic, or Optional engines.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
DeWitts® 4139066M 1966-67 Corvette Radiator Fan Combo, Manual
DeWitts® 4139070M 1969-72 Corvette Radiator Fan Combo, Manual
DeWitts® 4239025M 1966-67 Corvette Radiator Fan Combo, Manual
DeWitts® 4239063M 1963-72 Corvette Radiator Fan Combo, Manual
DeWitts® 4139024M 1963-65 Corvette Radiator Fan Combo, Manual
DeWitts® 1139066M '66-67 Corvette C2 Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1139070M '69-72 Corvette C3 Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1149069M '69-72 Corvette Direct Fit® HP Radiator
DeWitts® 1149070M '69-72 Corvette Direct Fit® HP Radiator
DeWitts® 3139070A LSX Conversion Radiator, 1969-72 Corvette
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!