DeWitts 3139084MXX LSX Radiator, 1987-90 Corvette/S10 V8 Swap
87-90 Chevy Corvette, 82-04 Chevy S10, 82-90 GMC S15, 91-04 GMC Sonoma, Aluminum
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 14 business days for DeWitts to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
DeWitts Universal LSX Radiators feature an all-aluminum welded construction and works for both street and race cars. Includes LS Conversion with dual pass cooling. Supports approximately 600-800 HP and includes billet aluminum cap
- Fits 1987-90 Corvette/S10 V8 Swap
- 2 rows 1" tube
- 100% TIG welded
- Press formed OE style tanks
- Port for stream line- 1/8 NPT
- Port for temp sensor- 3/8 NPT
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- USA made core
- Dual Pass Radiator
More Like This
AFCO Direct Fit 1982-93 S-10 V8 Truck Radiators
1973-87 Chevy Pickup and Blazer 4 Row Radiator, OEM Replacement
1973-87 Chevy Pickup and Blazer 3 Row Radiator, OEM Replacement
AFCO 84257 Aluminum Radiator 1982-1992 Camaro LSX
Dewitts 1139090A 1990-96 Corvette Direct Fit Radiator, Automatic
Dewitts 1139084A 1984-89 Corvette Direct Fit Radiator, Automatic
Dewitts 1139090E 1990-96 Corvette Direct Fit Radiator, EOC
Dewitts 1139090M 1990-96 Corvette Direct Fit Radiator, Manual
C&R Radiators 802-22190 Double Pass Radiator, 19 Inch X 22 Inch, RH
Speedway Double Pass Aluminum Radiator, Ford-Mopar
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.