DeWitts 3139004MXX LSX Radiator, 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird
67-69 Chevy Camaro, 67-69 Pontiac Firebird, Double Pass Radiator Style, Aluminum
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 14 business days for DeWitts to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
DeWitts Universal LSX Radiators feature an all-aluminum welded construction and works for both street and race cars. Includes LS Conversion with dual pass cooling. Supports approximately 600-800 HP and includes billet aluminum cap
- Fits 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird
- 2 rows 1" tube
- 100% TIG welded
- Press formed OE style tanks
- Port for stream line- 1/8 NPT
- Port for temp sensor- 3/8 NPT
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- USA made core
- Dual Pass Radiator
More Like This
AFCO 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird LS Swap Radiator
AFCO 80103NP Performance Aluminum Radiator, 26-3/4 x 18-1/2 Inch, GM
Frostbite FB145 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird V8
Frostbite FB147 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird
Frostbite FB149 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird
AFCO 80101NP Performance 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird Radiator-27.5x18.5 In
AFCO DirectFit 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird Aluminum Radiators, 28 x 18-3/8 Inch
Frostbite FB144 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird V8
Frostbite FB146 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird
Frostbite FB148 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird V8
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.