DeWitts® 1249063M '63-72 Corvette C2/C3 Direct Fit Radiator
63-72 Chevy Corvette, Crossflow Radiator Flow Direction, Aluminum, 2 Row Quantity, Painted
- DeWitts® radiators are 100% engineered and manufactured in the USA, backed with a lifetime warranty
- Fits 69-72 models with ZQ3 small block engine with no options; Direct Fit® assures easy installation for cars with a manual transmission and pin type mounting style
- Aluminum construction is half the weight and provides a 4100 BTU rating which is 25% better than a copper unit
- Two-row, 1” wide tube core with factory design inlet and outlet allowing original hose routing
- Black Ice™ semi-gloss finish for an original factory black look
This double row aluminum radiator featuring 1-1/4 inch wide tubes is offered as an alternate to the original plate type radiator. Provides 25% better cooling than the copper replacement radiators. The design uses many of the same original parts used in the factory design, including the inlet and outlet tank. With the Black Ice™ finish this radiator looks and fits like the original radiator.
- Direct Fit® with no modification
- Great choice for car with AC and modified motors
- Epoxy free, aluminum, dual row core, 1-1/4" tubes
- Press formed end tanks
- Black Ice™ semi-gloss finish
- Manual transmission radiator
- Assembled and brazed in Howell, MI
Black Ice™ is a special two part epoxy paint. It is applied in a spray and it adheres to the aluminum and will never flake or peel off. The semi-gloss finish gives any radiator the look of an original copper/brass unit. The total thickness of the dried product is only .005” thick and it will not affect cooling performance.
The superior quality of a DeWitts® radiator begins with a manufacturing process that is controlled 100% in house. Every core is assembled and brazed in Howell, MI to ensure excellence throughout the entire build. DeWitts® is the only USA aftermarket radiator company to own an aluminum Nocolok® brazing furnace which allows for production of a superior, epoxy free, aluminum core. DeWitts® radiators are assembled with press formed end tanks which eliminate fabrication seams and potential leak points of common box tanks while providing an original equipment look for your classic car.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
DeWitts® 1149063M '63-72 Corvette C2/C3 Direct Fit Radiator
DeWitts® 1239063M '63-72 Corvette C2/C3 Direct Fit Radiator
DeWitts® 1139063M '63-72 Corvette C2/C3 Direct Fit Radiator
DeWitts® 6139063M 1963-72 Corvette SB LS Conversion Radiator
DeWitts® 941 Restoration Radiator, 1965-72 Corvette C2/C3
DeWitts® 1149003M 68-72 Chevelle Direct Fit® HP Radiator
DeWitts® 1139010M 1962-67 Chevy II Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1239070M '69-72 Corvette C3 Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1139070M '69-72 Corvette C3 Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1139010A 1962-67 Chevy II Direct Fit® Radiator
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!