DeWitts® 1239070M '69-72 Corvette C3 Direct Fit® Radiator
69-72 Chevy Corvette, Crossflow Radiator Flow Direction, Aluminum, 2 Row Quantity, Painted
- All DeWitts® radiators are 100% engineered and manufactured in the USA, backed with a lifetime warranty
- Direct Fit® assures easy installation with factory pin-type mounting, factory inlet/outlet location and mates to factory shroud
- Built specifically for manual transmission models with small block engines (ZQ3, LT1, L46)
- Aluminum construction (2-row, 1” wide tube core) provides a 4100 BTU rating which is 30% better than original at half the weight
- Black Ice™ semi-gloss painted finish for an original factory black look, with no effect on cooling performance
This radiator was used on 1969-72 small block Corvettes equipped with factory installed options. These options could include an automatic transmissions, air conditioning, or special engine options such as LT1 and L46. This “Direct Fit®” aluminum radiator features factory type press formed end tanks, dual row core, serpentine fins, and the factory type upper and lower channels. This radiator will provide 30% more cooling than the stock copper unit with half the weight and is epoxy free. It will fit into the stock core support and uses the original factory hoses. Absolutely no modifications are required. With the Black Ice™ finish this radiator looks and fits like the original radiator.
- Direct Fit® with no modification
- Epoxy free, aluminum, dual row core, 1" tubes
- Press formed end tanks
- Black Ice™ semi-gloss finish
- Manual transmission radiator
- Assembled and brazed in Howell, MI
Black Ice™ is a special two part epoxy paint. It is applied in a spray and it adheres to the aluminum and will never flake or peel off. The semi-gloss finish gives any radiator the look of an original copper/brass unit. The total thickness of the dried product is only .005” thick and it will not affect cooling performance.
The superior quality of a DeWitts® radiator begins with a manufacturing process that is controlled 100% in house. Every core is assembled and brazed in Howell, MI to ensure excellence throughout the entire build. DeWitts® is the only USA aftermarket radiator company to own an aluminum Nocolok® brazing furnace which allows for production of a superior, epoxy free, aluminum core. DeWitts® radiators are assembled with press formed end tanks which eliminate fabrication seams and potential leak points of common box tanks while providing an original equipment look for your classic car.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
DeWitts® 1239063M '63-72 Corvette C2/C3 Direct Fit Radiator
DeWitts® 1239070A 69-72 Corvette Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1139070M '69-72 Corvette C3 Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1139063M '63-72 Corvette C2/C3 Direct Fit Radiator
DeWitts® 1139070A 1969-72 Corvette Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1139065M 1965 Corvette Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1249063M '63-72 Corvette C2/C3 Direct Fit Radiator
DeWitts® 1149063M '63-72 Corvette C2/C3 Direct Fit Radiator
DeWitts® 1149069M '69-72 Corvette Direct Fit® HP Radiator
DeWitts® 1149070M '69-72 Corvette Direct Fit® HP Radiator
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!