DeWitts® 1239066M '66-67 Corvette C2 Direct Fit® Radiator
66-67 Chevy Corvette, Single Pass Radiator Style, Crossflow Radiator Flow Direction, Aluminum
- DeWitts® radiators are 100% engineered and manufactured in the USA, backed with a lifetime warranty
- DeWitts® Aluminum Direct Fit® radiator fits 66-68 with a big block and manual trans or 68 small blocks with auto trans or AC
- Black Ice™ semi-gloss finish for an original factory black look
- Increases efficiency 25% over stock; four row copper radiator using two-row, 1” wide tubes
- Factory type upper and lower channels attach to pressed formed end tanks for superior strength
DeWitts™manufactures a high performance two row aluminum radiator that is a "Direct Fit®" for all '66-'68 big block Corvettes. This model also fits 1968 small block engines that were equipped with automatic trans or AC. This radiator will provide 25% more cooling than the stock four row copper radiator. It features the same size and configuration inlet and outlet, factory type channels, and press formed end tanks. No modifications are required. With the Black Ice™ finish this radiator looks and fits like the original radiator.
- Direct Fit® with no modification
- Epoxy free, aluminum, dual row core, 1" tubes
- Black Ice™ semi-gloss finish
- Press formed end tanks
- Manual transmission radiator
- Assembled and brazed in Howell, MI
Black Ice™ is a special two part epoxy paint. It is applied in a spray and it adheres to the aluminum and will never flake or peel off. The semi-gloss finish gives any radiator the look of an original copper/brass unit. The total thickness of the dried product is only .005” thick and it will not affect cooling performance.
The superior quality of a DeWitts® radiator begins with a manufacturing process that is controlled 100% in house. Every core is assembled and brazed in Howell, MI to ensure excellence throughout the entire build. DeWitts® is the only USA aftermarket radiator company to own an aluminum Nocolok® brazing furnace which allows for production of a superior, epoxy free, aluminum core.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.