DeWitts® 1239055M '55-60 Corvette C1 Direct Fit® Radiator
56-60 Chevy Corvette, Single Pass Radiator Style, Downflow Radiator Flow Direction, Aluminum
- All DeWitts® radiators are 100% engineered and manufactured in the USA, backed with a lifetime warranty
- Direct Fit® series radiators feature factory style side brackets design inlet and outlet
- Aluminum two-row, 1” wide tube core weighs only 12 lbs, provides 40% more cooling efficiency over the stock unit
- Works great in C1 Corvettes with a manual transmission, doubling the factory cooling capacity
- Black Ice™ semi-gloss painted finish for an original factory black look, with no effect on cooling performance
This aluminum radiator is the ONLY true “Direct Fit®” radiator on the market. It features the correct “press formed” aluminum tanks and factory type side brackets. It doubles the cooling capacity and weighs only 12lbs. With the Black Ice™ this radiator looks and fits like the original radiator.
- Direct Fit® with no modification
- Epoxy free, aluminum, dual row core, 1" tubes
- Press formed end tanks
- Black Ice™ semi-gloss finish
- Manual transmission radiator
- Assembled and brazed in Howell, MI
Black Ice™ is a special two part epoxy paint. It is applied in a spray and it adheres to the aluminum and will never flake or peel off. The semi-gloss finish gives any radiator the look of an original copper/brass unit. The total thickness of the dried product is only .005” thick and it will not affect cooling performance.
The superior quality of a DeWitts® radiator begins with a manufacturing process that is controlled 100% in house. Every core is assembled and brazed in Howell, MI to ensure excellence throughout the entire build. DeWitts® is the only USA aftermarket radiator company to own an aluminum Nocolok® brazing furnace which allows for production of a superior, epoxy free, aluminum core. DeWitts® radiators are assembled with press formed end tanks which eliminate fabrication seams and potential leak points of common box tanks while providing an original equipment look for your classic car.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 31 business days for DeWitts to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.