DeWitts® 1238002A 1964-66 Mustang Direct Fit® Radiator
64-66 Ford Mustang, Single Pass Radiator Style, Downflow Radiator Flow Direction, Aluminum
The superior quality of a DeWitts® radiator begins with a manufacturing process that is controlled 100% in house. Every core is assembled and brazed in Howell, MI to ensure excellence throughout the entire build. DeWitts® is the only USA aftermarket radiator company to own an aluminum Nocolok® brazing furnace which allows for production of a superior, epoxy free, aluminum core. DeWitts® radiators are assembled with press formed end tanks which eliminate fabrication seams and potential leak points of common box tanks while providing an original equipment look for your classic car. In most cases, DeWitts® double row radiators provide a 30% increase in heat rejection. Adding an electric fan will boost that number an additional 10%. If you’re still not sure if that’s enough, HP models are available with 1 1/4" tubes and offer approximately another 10% cooling capacity.
Black Ice™ is a special two part epoxy paint. It is applied in a spray and it adheres to the aluminum and will never flake or peel off. The semi-gloss finish gives any radiator the look of an original copper/brass unit. The total thickness of the dried product is only .005” thick and it will not affect cooling performance.
- Direct Fit® with no modification
- Epoxy free, aluminum, dual row core
- 1" tubes
- Press formed end tanks
- Assembled and brazed in Howell, MI
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 21 business days for DeWitts to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.