DeWitts® 1149063M '63-72 Corvette C2/C3 Direct Fit Radiator
63-72 Chevy Corvette, Single Pass Radiator Style, Crossflow Radiator Flow Direction, Aluminum
- DeWitts® radiators are 100% engineered and manufactured in the USA, backed with a lifetime warranty
- Direct Fit® assures easy installation in manual transmission C3 Corvettes with original hose routing
- For high horsepower applications - two-row, 1.25” wide tube core, but with factory design inlet and outlets
- Expertly fabricated and fully TIG welded aluminum end tanks for maximum strength and durability
- Aluminum construction is half the weight and provides a 4100 BTU rating, which is 25% better than a copper radiator
This double row Direct Fit® HP aluminum radiator featuring 1-1/4 inch wide tubes is offered as an alternate to the original plate type radiator. Provides 25% better cooling than the copper replacement radiators. The design uses many of the same original parts used in the factory design, including the inlet and outlet tank.
- Direct Fit® HP radiator with no modification
- Great choice for car with AC and modified motors
- Epoxy free, aluminum, dual row core, 1-1/4" tubes
- Press formed end tanks
- Manual transmission radiator
- Assembled and brazed in Howell, MI
The superior quality of a DeWitts® radiator begins with a manufacturing process that is controlled 100% in house. Every core is assembled and brazed in Howell, MI to ensure excellence throughout the entire build. DeWitts® is the only USA aftermarket radiator company to own an aluminum Nocolok® brazing furnace which allows for production of a superior, epoxy free, aluminum core. DeWitts® radiators are assembled with press formed end tanks which eliminate fabrication seams and potential leak points of common box tanks while providing an original equipment look for your classic car.
This “pin mount” type radiator was used on all ‘63-’67 SB Corvettes. It was also used on ‘68-‘72 SB base cars with no automatic transmission, AC, or optional engines.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!
Tired of straightening damaged fins or replacing your new race radiator? Try protecting it with a sheet of Nomex honeycomb and let it take the beating instead of your expensive radiator.
In this Tech Tip, John offers some guidance to a customer looking to cool his 1946 Ford Sedan.