DeWitts 1149055A Radiator, 1-1/4 Inch, 1955-60 Corvette
55-60 Chevy Corvette, Aluminum, 2 Row Quantity
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for DeWitts to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Needing a new radiator for your classic corvette? DeWitts introduces their new LSX Swap Radiators. This dual pass radiator is designed for improved cooling. Features an all aluminum TIG welded construction. Works for both street and race cars.
- For GM LS engine conversions
- USA made core w/ 2 rows of 1" wide tubes
- Press formed OE-style tanks
- Supports approximately 600-800 HP
- Features -20 AN ORB female inlet/outlet ports (hose fittings available separately)
- 1/8" NPT port for stem line
- 3/8" NPT port for temp sensor
- Automatic transmission cooler not included
- Billet aluminum radiator cap included
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty
- Fits 1955-60 Corvette
More Like This
Dewitts 1139055A 1955-60 Corvette Direct Fit Radiator, Automatic
Dewitts 1139055M 1955-60 Corvette Direct Fit Radiator, Manual
Dewitts 1239055A 1955-60 Corvette Direct Fit Radiator, Black, Auto
Dewitts 1239055M 1955-60 Corvette Direct Fit Radiator, Black, Manual
Dewitts 1339055A 1955-60 Corvette Direct Fit Radiator, Automatic
Dewitts 1339055M 1955-60 Corvette Direct Fit Radiator, Manual
Dewitts 4139055A 1955-57 Corvette Radiator Fan Combo, Automatic
Dewitts 4139055M 1955-57 Corvette Radiator Fan Combo, Manual
Dewitts 4139058M 1958-60 Corvette Radiator Fan Combo, Manual
Dewitts 4239055A 1955-57 Corvette Radiator Fan Combo, Automatic
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.
Cooling fan shrouds are a critical component of an effective cooling system. Want to know why you should shroud your fan? Click here to find out why it matters!
In this Tech Tip, John offers some guidance to a customer looking to cool his 1946 Ford Sedan.