DeWitts® 1139105B 05-13 Corvette C6 Direct Fit® Radiator
05-13 Chevy Corvette, Crossflow Radiator Flow Direction, Aluminum, 2 Row Quantity, Natural
- DeWitts® radiators are 100% engineered and manufactured in the USA, backed with a lifetime warranty
- Direct Fit® assures easy installation with factory quick connect dual oil and transmission cooler fittings
- Designed for 2005-2006 Z51 and 2007-2009 wet sump motors
- Two-row, 1" wide tube core doubles factory cooling capacity, adds 1 gallon more coolant capacity, and increases efficiency 25% over stock
- Press-formed and fully welded end tanks replace factory gasket-sealed plastic end tanks, best Corvette radiator for track days
This “Direct Fit®” radiator features two rows of 1” tubes, which doubles the cooling capacity of a factory single row. Our exclusive “press formed” end tanks are hand TIG-welded by expert craftsman, eliminating the factory plastic tanks.
- Direct Fit® with no modification
- Fits C6 automatic transmisison and Z06
- Epoxy free, aluminum, dual row core
- 1" tubes
- Billet aluminum end tanks with no fabrication seams
- Dual 7-plate cooler, Engine oil (EOC) and Transmission (TOC)
- Factory Quick connect transmission fittings included
- 100% assembled, brazed, and welded in USA
The superior quality of a DeWitts® radiator begins with a manufacturing process that is controlled 100% in house. Every core is assembled and brazed in Howell, MI to ensure excellence throughout the entire build. DeWitts® is the only USA aftermarket radiator company to own an aluminum Nocolok® brazing furnace which allows for production of a superior, epoxy free, aluminum core. DeWitts® radiators are assembled with press formed end tanks which eliminate fabrication seams and potential leak points of common box tanks while providing an original equipment look for your classic car.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
DeWitts® 1139105A '05-13 Corvette C6 Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1139105M 2005-13 Corvette Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1139097M '97-04 Corvette C5 Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1139097E '97-04 Corvette C5 Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1139114M 14-16 Corvette C7 Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1139097B 97-00 Corvette Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1139084A '84-89 Corvette C4 Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1139090M '90-96 Corvette C4 Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1139055M 55-60 Corvette C1 Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1239055M '55-60 Corvette C1 Direct Fit® Radiator
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!