DeWitts® 1139097M '97-04 Corvette C5 Direct Fit® Radiator
97-04 Chevy Corvette, Crossflow Radiator Flow Direction, Aluminum, 2 Row Quantity, Natural
- DeWitts® radiators are 100% engineered and manufactured in the USA, backed with a lifetime warranty
- Direct Fit® assures easy installation with original mounting locations and factory 1997-2004 C5 connections
- Two-row, 2.25” thick core doubles factory cooling capacity, adding an additional gallon of coolant, and increases efficiency 25% over stock
- Press-formed and fully welded end tanks replace factory gasket-sealed plastic end tanks, making this unit the best Corvette radiator for track days
- This manual transmission version has no internal engine oil cooler
This new high performance Direct Fit® aluminum radiator features two rows of 1" cooling tubes, doubling the cooling capacity of the factory single row. The press formed aluminum end tanks are tig welded to the core, eliminating failures due to cracked plastic end tanks and/or gasket leaks.
- TheDirect Fit® with no modification
- Epoxy free, aluminum, dual row core
- 1" tubes
- Press formed end tanks
- Assembled and brazed in Howell, MI
The superior quality of a DeWitts® radiator begins with a manufacturing process that is controlled 100% in house. Every core is assembled and brazed in Howell, MI to ensure excellence throughout the entire build. DeWitts® is the only USA aftermarket radiator company to own an aluminum Nocolok® brazing furnace which allows for production of a superior, epoxy free, aluminum core. DeWitts® radiators are assembled with press formed end tanks which eliminate fabrication seams and potential leak points of common box tanks while providing an original equipment look for your classic car.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
DeWitts® 1139097E '97-04 Corvette C5 Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1139007M 1993-02 Camaro Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1139097A 1997-00 Corvette Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1139097B 97-00 Corvette Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1139114M 14-16 Corvette C7 Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1139090M '90-96 Corvette C4 Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1139105A '05-13 Corvette C6 Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1139055M 55-60 Corvette C1 Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1239066M '66-67 Corvette C2 Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1239055M '55-60 Corvette C1 Direct Fit® Radiator
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.
In this Tech Tip, John offers some guidance to a customer looking to cool his 1946 Ford Sedan.