DeWitts® 1139097M '97-04 Corvette C5 Direct Fit® Radiator
97-04 Chevy Corvette, Single Pass Radiator Style, Crossflow Radiator Flow Direction, Aluminum
- DeWitts® radiators are 100% engineered and manufactured in the USA, backed with a lifetime warranty
- Direct Fit® assures easy installation with original mounting locations and factory 1997-2004 C5 connections
- Two-row, 2.25” thick core doubles factory cooling capacity, adding an additional gallon of coolant, and increases efficiency 25% over stock
- Press-formed and fully welded end tanks replace factory gasket-sealed plastic end tanks, making this unit the best Corvette radiator for track days
- This manual transmission version has no internal engine oil cooler
This new high performance Direct Fit® aluminum radiator features two rows of 1" cooling tubes, doubling the cooling capacity of the factory single row. The press formed aluminum end tanks are tig welded to the core, eliminating failures due to cracked plastic end tanks and/or gasket leaks.
- TheDirect Fit® with no modification
- Epoxy free, aluminum, dual row core
- 1" tubes
- Press formed end tanks
- Assembled and brazed in Howell, MI
The superior quality of a DeWitts® radiator begins with a manufacturing process that is controlled 100% in house. Every core is assembled and brazed in Howell, MI to ensure excellence throughout the entire build. DeWitts® is the only USA aftermarket radiator company to own an aluminum Nocolok® brazing furnace which allows for production of a superior, epoxy free, aluminum core. DeWitts® radiators are assembled with press formed end tanks which eliminate fabrication seams and potential leak points of common box tanks while providing an original equipment look for your classic car.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.