DeWitts® 1139090M '90-96 Corvette C4 Direct Fit® Radiator
90-95 Chevy Corvette, Single Pass Radiator Style, Crossflow Radiator Flow Direction, Aluminum
Features two rows of 1” tubes and press formed end tanks. This doubles the cooling capacity of the original single row units. This unit fits into the original mounting, however, GM did not allow any room for a thicker core and therefore it is impossible to make a true “Direct Fit®”. The upper two rubber cushions must be trimmed slightly to accommodate the larger core. We include spacer plates and hardware so no shroud cutting is required.
- Direct Fit® with no modification
- Epoxy free, aluminum, dual row core, 1" tubes
- Press formed end tanks
- Manual transmission radiator
- Assembled and brazed in Howell, MI
The superior quality of a DeWitts® radiator begins with a manufacturing process that is controlled 100% in house. Every core is assembled and brazed in Howell, MI to ensure excellence throughout the entire build. DeWitts® is the only USA aftermarket radiator company to own an aluminum Nocolok® brazing furnace which allows for production of a superior, epoxy free, aluminum core. DeWitts® radiators are assembled with press formed end tanks which eliminate fabrication seams and potential leak points of common box tanks while providing an original equipment look for your classic car.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for DeWitts to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.