DeWitts® 1139090A 1990-96 Corvette Direct Fit® Radiator
90-95 Chevy Corvette, Single Pass Radiator Style, Crossflow Radiator Flow Direction, Aluminum
The superior quality of a DeWitts® radiator begins with a manufacturing process that is controlled 100% in house. Every core is assembled and brazed in Howell, MI to ensure excellence throughout the entire build. DeWitts® is the only USA aftermarket radiator company to own an aluminum Nocolok® brazing furnace which allows for production of a superior, epoxy free, aluminum core. DeWitts® radiators are assembled with press formed end tanks which eliminate fabrication seams and potential leak points of common box tanks while providing an original equipment look for your classic car. In most cases, DeWitts® double row radiators provide a 30% increase in heat rejection. Adding an electric fan will boost that number an additional 10%. If you’re still not sure if that’s enough, HP models are available with 1 1/4" tubes and offer approximately another 10% cooling capacity. Every DeWitts® Aluminum radiator is designed to fit the listed application without any modifications to your car and is available in your choice of a natural, Black Ice™ or polished finish.
- Direct Fit® with no modification
- Epoxy free, aluminum, dual row core
- 1" tubes
- Press formed end tanks
- Assembled and brazed in Howell, MI
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 9 business days for DeWitts to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.