DeWitts® 1139077A '77-82 Corvette C3 Direct Fit® Radiator
77-82 Chevy Corvette, Crossflow Radiator Flow Direction, Aluminum, 2 Row Quantity, Natural
- DeWitts® radiators are 100% engineered and manufactured in the USA, backed with a lifetime warranty
- Direct Fit® assures easy installation - includes 4 mounting cushions for factory Corvette hat channel
- Designed for all 1977-1982 C3 and some late model 1976 Corvettes
- Aluminum construction provides 30% more cooling efficiency with half the weight of the stock copper unit
- Two-row, 1” wide tube core with press-formed tanks & hood relief, CNC mandrel bent formed inlets/outlets
This “Direct Fit®” aluminum radiator features factory type press formed end tanks, dual row core, serpentine fins, and the factory type upper and lower channels. This radiator will provide 30% more cooling than the stock copper unit with half the weight and is epoxy free. It will fit into the stock core support and uses the original factory hoses. Heavy duty rubber cushions are included. Fits all '77-'82 Corvettes with automatic transmissions.
- Direct Fit® with no modification
- Epoxy free, aluminum, dual row core
- 1" tubes
- Press formed end tanks
- Assembled and brazed in Howell, MI
- Automatic transmission cooler
The superior quality of a DeWitts® radiator begins with a manufacturing process that is controlled 100% in house. Every core is assembled and brazed in Howell, MI to ensure excellence throughout the entire build. DeWitts® is the only USA aftermarket radiator company to own an aluminum Nocolok® brazing furnace which allows for production of a superior, epoxy free, aluminum core. DeWitts® radiators are assembled with press formed end tanks which eliminate fabrication seams and potential leak points of common box tanks while providing an original equipment look for your classic car.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
DeWitts® 1149077M '77-82 Corvette Direct Fit® HP Radiator
DeWitts® 1139077M 1977-82 Corvette Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1239077A 77-82 Corvette Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1139005M 1970-81 Camaro Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1149005A 1970-81 Camaro Direct Fit® HP Radiator
DeWitts® 1239005M 1970-81 Camaro Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1139021A 70-81 F-Body Direct Fit® Radiator, A/T
DeWitts® 1148012A 1979-93 Mustang Direct Fit® HP Radiator
DeWitts® 6139077A 1977-81 Corvette LS Conversion Radiator
DeWitts® 3139077A LSX Conversion Radiator, 1977-81 Corvette
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!