DeWitts® 1139073A '73-76 Corvette C3 Direct Fit® Radiator
73-76 Chevy Corvette, Crossflow Radiator Flow Direction, Aluminum, 2 Row Quantity, Natural
- DeWitts® radiators are 100% engineered and manufactured in the USA, backed with a lifetime warranty
- Direct Fit® assures easy installation with factory hoses and upper and lower core support channels
- Designed for cars with automatic transmissions, note late 1976 models may require a 1977 model radiator
- Aluminum construction provides 30% more cooling efficiency with half the weight of the stock copper unit
- Two-row, 1” wide tube core with factory design inlet and outlet
This “Direct Fit®” aluminum radiator features factory type press formed end tanks, dual row core, serpentine fins, and the factory type upper and lower channels. This radiator will provide 30% more cooling than the stock copper unit with half the weight and is epoxy free. It will fit into the stock core support and uses the original factory hoses.
- Direct Fit® with no modification
- Epoxy free, aluminum, dual row core, 1" tubes
- Press formed end tanks
- Automatic transmission radiator
- Includes transmission oil cooler
- Assembled and brazed in Howell, MI
The superior quality of a DeWitts® radiator begins with a manufacturing process that is controlled 100% in house. Every core is assembled and brazed in Howell, MI to ensure excellence throughout the entire build. DeWitts® is the only USA aftermarket radiator company to own an aluminum Nocolok® brazing furnace which allows for production of a superior, epoxy free, aluminum core. DeWitts® radiators are assembled with press formed end tanks which eliminate fabrication seams and potential leak points of common box tanks while providing an original equipment look for your classic car.
Late 1976 cars may require the 1977 style radiator.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
DeWitts® 1139073M 1973-76 Corvette Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1149073M '73-76 Corvette Direct Fit® HP Radiator
DeWitts® 1249073A 73-76 Corvette Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 4139073A 1973-76 Corvette Radiator Fan Combo, Auto
DeWitts® 3139073A LSX Conversion Radiator, 1973-76 Corvette
AFCO Direct Fit 1973-76 Corvette Aluminum Radiators
AFCO 1970-81 Firebird/Trans Am LS Swap Radiator
Frostbite FB249 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1973-76 Corvette
Frostbite FB250 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1973-76 Corvette
DeWitts® 3239073A LSX Conversion Radiator, 1973-76 Corvette
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.