DeWitts® 1139066M '66-67 Corvette C2 Direct Fit® Radiator
66-67 Chevy Corvette, Crossflow Radiator Flow Direction, Aluminum, 2 Row Quantity, Natural
- DeWitts® radiators are 100% engineered and manufactured in the USA, backed with a lifetime warranty
- Direct Fit® assures easy installation - fits 1966-68 big block w/ manual trans, or 1968 small blocks w/ auto trans or AC
- Factory type upper and lower channels attach to pressed formed end tanks for superior strength
- Inlet location is on the upper driver side, outlet location is on the lower passenger side, and the filler neck is on the top passenger side
- Increases efficiency 25% over stock four row copper radiator, using two-rows of 1” wide tubes (with significantly less weight)
DeWitts™manufactures a high performance two row aluminum radiator that is a "Direct Fit®" for all '66-'68 big block Corvettes. This model also fits 1968 small block engines that were equipped with automatic trans or AC. This radiator will provide 25% more cooling than the stock four row copper radiator. It features the same size and configuration inlet and outlet, factory type channels, and press formed end tanks. No modifications are required.
- Direct Fit® with no modification
- Epoxy free, aluminum, dual row core, 1" tubes
- Press formed end tanks
- Manual transmission radiator
- Assembled and brazed in Howell, MI
The superior quality of a DeWitts® radiator begins with a manufacturing process that is controlled 100% in house. Every core is assembled and brazed in Howell, MI to ensure excellence throughout the entire build. DeWitts® is the only USA aftermarket radiator company to own an aluminum Nocolok® brazing furnace which allows for production of a superior, epoxy free, aluminum core.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for DeWitts to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
DeWitts® 1239063M '63-72 Corvette C2/C3 Direct Fit Radiator
DeWitts® 1139063M '63-72 Corvette C2/C3 Direct Fit Radiator
DeWitts® 1239066M '66-67 Corvette C2 Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1139065M 1965 Corvette Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® BC66M 1966 Corvette BB Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1149063M '63-72 Corvette C2/C3 Direct Fit Radiator
DeWitts® 941 Restoration Radiator, 1965-72 Corvette C2/C3
DeWitts® 1249063M '63-72 Corvette C2/C3 Direct Fit Radiator
DeWitts® 1249066A 66-67 Corvette Direct Fit® Radiator
DeWitts® 1149066M '66-67 Corvette Direct Fit® HP Radiator
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.