Dart SBC Flat Angled Assembled Platinum Cylinder Head 215cc/64cc
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale priced because it is rusty.
These complete Dart Iron Eagle Platinum cylinder heads are professionally assembled right here at Speedway Motors. We offer three different versions of each head (Street Ready, Flat Tappet Ready, Roller Ready) to perfectly suit your racing needs.
- Standard 23 degree valve angle
- Standard port location and intake bolt pattern fit most manifolds
- Pushrod holes enlarged for clearance with high ratio rocker arms
- Heart shaped chambers improve combustion efficiency
- Multi-angle intake seats and radiused exhaust seats dramatically increase airflow
- Hardened exhaust seats compatible with unleaded gasoline
- Manganese bronze intake valve guides and phosphorous bronze exhaust valve guides extend cylinder head life
- Spark plug holes are machined for tapered seat 5/8" hex "peanut" spark plugs
- Dual bolt pattern accepts flange mount and center bolt valve covers
- Angle Plug Style
- 215cc Intake Runner, 64cc Combustion Chamber
- 2.02/1.60 valves only
Head Application Chart (GIF)
Roller Ready - Please specify cam lift in comments section when ordering.
More Like This
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Angle Plug, 200cc/49cc
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Angle Plug, 200cc/64cc
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Angle Plug, 215cc/64cc
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Angle Plug, 215cc/49cc
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Straight Plug, 200cc/64cc
Dart 10510020PF Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, 215cc/49cc
Dart 10510020P Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, Angle, 215cc/64cc
Dart 10310010PF Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, 200cc/49cc
Dart 10310010P Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, Angle, 200cc/64cc
Dart 10320010P Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, Straight, 200/64cc
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Learn how to identify Chevy heads on your small block with our Chevy cylinder head identification guide. Our images cover Chevrolet small blocks since 1955.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.