Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Straight Plug, 200cc/64cc
Chevy Small Block V8
These complete Dart Iron Eagle Platinum cylinder heads are professionally assembled right here at Speedway Motors. We offer three different versions of each head (Street Ready, Flat Tappet Ready, Roller Ready) to perfectly suit your racing needs.
- Standard 23 degree valve angle
- Standard port location and intake bolt pattern fit most manifolds
- Pushrod holes enlarged for clearance with high ratio rocker arms
- Heart shaped chambers improve combustion efficiency
- Multi-angle intake seats and radiused exhaust seats dramatically increase airflow
- Hardened exhaust seats compatible with unleaded gasoline
- Manganese bronze intake valve guides and phosphorous bronze exhaust valve guides extend cylinder head life
- Spark plug holes are machined for tapered seat 5/8" hex "peanut" spark plugs
- Dual bolt pattern accepts flange mount and center bolt valve covers
Head Application Chart (GIF)
Roller Ready - Please specify cam lift in comments section when ordering.
Item DetailsStraight Plug
200cc Intake Runner, 64cc Combustion Chamber
- Dart Installation Note (PDF)
Recommended Spark Plug: 14 mm, 5/8" hex, .460 reach, taper seat
- Iron Eagle Tech Notes (PDF)
What's In The Kit
More Like This
World Sportsman II Small Block Chevy Iron Heads, Straight Plug
Dart 10320010P Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, Straight, 200/64cc
Dart 31131111 Little M Chevy Block, 4.00 Inch Bore
Dart 31365235 Special High Performance Ford Block, 4.000 Inch Bore
Dart 31151411 Little M Series Small Block GM 305 Style Engine Block
Dart 31354275 Iron Eagle Ford Sportsman 302 Engine Block,4.125 In Bore
Dart 31364275 SHP Ford 302 Engine Block, 4.125 Inch Bore
Dart 31364175 SHP Ford 302 Engine Block, 4.00 Inch Bore
RHS 54900U LS Aluminum Race Block, 9.750 Tall Deck - 4.160 Bore
RHS 54900 LS Aluminum Race Block, 9.750 Tall Deck - 4.165 Bore
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.