Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Angle Plug, 215cc/64cc
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These complete Dart Iron Eagle Platinum cylinder heads are professionally assembled right here at Speedway Motors. We offer three different versions of each head (Street Ready, Flat Tappet Ready, Roller Ready) to perfectly suit your racing needs.
- Standard 23 degree valve angle
- Standard port location and intake bolt pattern fit most manifolds
- Pushrod holes enlarged for clearance with high ratio rocker arms
- Heart shaped chambers improve combustion efficiency
- Multi-angle intake seats and radiused exhaust seats dramatically increase airflow
- Hardened exhaust seats compatible with unleaded gasoline
- Manganese bronze intake valve guides and phosphorous bronze exhaust valve guides extend cylinder head life
- Spark plug holes are machined for tapered seat 5/8" hex "peanut" spark plugs
- Dual bolt pattern accepts flange mount and center bolt valve covers
- Angle Plug Style
- 215cc Intake Runner, 64cc Combustion Chamber
- 2.02/1.60 valves only
Head Application Chart (GIF)
Roller Ready - Please specify cam lift in comments section when ordering.
- Dart Installation Note (PDF)
Recommended Spark Plug: 14 mm, 5/8" hex, .460 reach, taper seat
- Iron Eagle Tech Notes (PDF)
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Dart 10510020P Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, Angle, 215cc/64cc
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Angle Plug, 215cc/49cc
Dart 10310010P Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, Angle, 200cc/64cc
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Angle Plug, 200cc/64cc
World Sportsman II Small Block Chevy Iron Heads, Angle Plug
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Angle Plug, 200cc/49cc
Dart 10510020PF Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, 215cc/49cc
World Products Motown 220 Iron Cylinder Heads
Edelbrock 77589 Victor Jr. Cylinder Head, 64 cc,Chevy 302,327,350,400
RHS 35017-01 Small Block Ford Cylinder Head Assembly,215cc/Flat Tappet
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.