Dart 31131211 Little M Chevy Block, 4.125 Inch Bore
Chevy Small Block V8
For those wanting the ultimate cast iron small Chevy block, Darts Little M is your best bet. The Little M features extra thick stock deck heights, stock cam height, stock pan rails, 4 bolt steel main caps, and they are already clearanced for a 3.875" stroke. These blocks have the common 350 main journal diameter with a 4.125" bore size. Two-piece rear main seal.
Must ship truck. Truck Freight Shipping Charges Apply - click here for details
Item DetailsSteel Main Caps
- Extra thick cylinder walls resist cracking and improve ring seal for more power
- Scalloped outer water jacket walls improve coolant flow around the cylinder barrels to equalize temperatures
- Priority main oiling system directs oil to the main bearings first for more dependable lubrication
- Blind tapped head bolt holes prevent water leaks
- Extra thick decks ensure reliable head gasket seal
- Standard small block deck height allows use of off the shelf parts
- Splayed outer bolts on middle main bearing caps prevent cracks
- Open lifter valley improves return to oil pan
- Enlarged lifter bosses accommodate offset and oversize lifters
- 4-bolt billet steel main caps have splayed outer bolts for extra strength
- Front and rear external oil inlets, crossovers and restrictor provisions to simplify plumbing with external pump
- Block includes special coated cam bearings, freeze plugs and dowels
304-31211 Instructions (PDF)
More Like This
Dart 31161111 Special High Performance Chevy Block, 4.00 Inch Bore
Dart 31161211 Special High Performance Chevy Block, 4.125 Inch Bore
Machined Small Block Chevy Iron Engine Block
Dart 31181111 Little M Block, SBC 350, 4.000 Bore
Dart 31181211 Little M Block, SBC 350, 4.125 Bore
Dart Special High Performance Chevy Block, 4.125 Inch Bore
Edelbrock 450000 Big Block Chevy Engine Block, 2-Piece Rear Main
Edelbrock 450020 Small Block Chevy Engine Block 2-Piece Rear Main
Edelbrock 450021 Small Block Chevy Engine Block 1-Piece Rear Main
Edelbrock 450001 Big Block Chevy Engine Block, 1-Piece Rear Main
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.