Dart 31131211 Little M Chevy Block, 4.125 Inch Bore
Chevy Small Block V8
For those wanting the ultimate cast iron small Chevy block, Darts Little M is your best bet. The Little M features extra thick stock deck heights, stock cam height, stock pan rails, 4 bolt steel main caps, and they are already clearanced for a 3.875" stroke. These blocks have the common 350 main journal diameter with a 4.125" bore size. Two-piece rear main seal.
304-31211 Instructions (PDF)
Must ship truck. Truck Freight Shipping Charges Apply - click here for details
Item DetailsSteel Main Caps
- Extra thick cylinder walls resist cracking and improve ring seal for more power
- Scalloped outer water jacket walls improve coolant flow around the cylinder barrels to equalize temperatures
- Priority main oiling system directs oil to the main bearings first for more dependable lubrication
- Blind tapped head bolt holes prevent water leaks
- Extra thick decks ensure reliable head gasket seal
- Standard small block deck height allows use of off the shelf parts
- Splayed outer bolts on middle main bearing caps prevent cracks
- Open lifter valley improves return to oil pan
- Enlarged lifter bosses accommodate offset and oversize lifters
- 4-bolt billet steel main caps have splayed outer bolts for extra strength
- Front and rear external oil inlets, crossovers and restrictor provisions to simplify plumbing with external pump
- Block includes special coated cam bearings, freeze plugs and dowels
More Like This
Dart 31131111 Little M Chevy Block, 4.00 Inch Bore
Dart 31161211 Special High Performance Chevy Block, 4.125 Inch Bore
Dart 10320010P Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, Straight, 200/64cc
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Straight Plug, 200cc/64cc
Dart 31365235 Special High Performance Ford Block, 4.000 Inch Bore
Dart 31151411 Little M Series Small Block GM 305 Style Engine Block
Dart 31354275 Iron Eagle Ford Sportsman 302 Engine Block,4.125 In Bore
Dart 31364275 SHP Ford 302 Engine Block, 4.125 Inch Bore
Dart 31364175 SHP Ford 302 Engine Block, 4.00 Inch Bore
RHS 54900U LS Aluminum Race Block, 9.750 Tall Deck - 4.160 Bore
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.