Dart 127111 SHP 180CC Bare Engine Cylinder Head, Straight, S/B Chevy
Chevy Small Block V8, Bare Cylinder Head Style, Aluminum, Natural, Straight Spark Plug Style
The Dart SHP Cylinder Head is cast from A356-T6 aluminum and designed to work with most off the shelf components, so you won’t need to worry about acquiring costly custom components.
- Bolt on compatibility: Standard valve angle and spacing are retained to allow use of off the shelf pistons and valve train components
- Multi-angle intake seats and radiused exhaust seats dramatically increase air/fuel flow
- Hardened exhaust seats are compatible with unleaded gasoline
- Manganese bronze valve guides extend cylinder head life
- Machined for 1.250 or 1.437 diameter valve springs
- Straight spark plug configuration
180cc Intake port, 64cc combustion Chamber, 2.02/1.60 valve job. These heads are bare.
180cc Intake Runner, 64cc Combustion Chamber
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Dart 127121 SHP 180CC Assembled Engine Cylinder Head-Small Block Chevy
Dart 127322 SHP 200CC Assembled Engine Cylinder Head-Small Block Chevy
World S/R Small Block Chevy Cylinder Heads, Straight Plug, 1.94/1.50
World Sportsman II Small Block Chevy Iron Heads, Straight Plug
Flo-Tek 102505 Assembled S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Straight Plug
Flo-Tek 101500 Bare S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Angle Plug
BluePrint Engines H8002S Muscle Series Small Block Chevy Aluminum Head
Edelbrock 5073 E-Street Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 5087 E-210 Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 5089 E-Street Cylinder Head, Small Block Chevy
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Learn how to identify Chevy heads on your small block with our Chevy cylinder head identification guide. Our images cover Chevrolet small blocks since 1955.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.