Dart 10510020PF Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, 215cc/49cc
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Using proprietary Speed Flow technology, Dart has developed more efficient port designs with improved velocity and flow capabilities. The combustion chambers and ports have been redesigned for greater breathing characteristics and more controllable combustion. Casting walls are cleaner and more consistent, resulting in better control over flow and heat.
- Standard 23 degree valve angle
- Standard port location and intake bolt pattern fit most manifolds
- Pushrod holes enlarged for clearance with high ratio rocker arms
- Heart shaped chambers improve combustion efficiency
- Multi-angle intake seats and radiused exhaust seats dramatically increase airflow
- Hardened exhaust seats compatible with unleaded gasoline
- Manganese bronze intake valve guides and phosphorous bronze exhaust valve guides extend cylinder head life
- Spark plug holes are machined for tapered seat 5/8" hex "peanut" spark plugs
- Dual bolt pattern accepts flange mount and center bolt valve covers
Iron Eagle Tech Notes (PDF)
Item DetailsAngle Plug
215cc Intake Runner, 49cc Combustion Chamber
2.05/1.60 valves only
Dart Installation Note (PDF)
More Like This
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Angle Plug, 215cc/49cc
Dart 10510020P Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, Angle, 215cc/64cc
Dart 10310010PF Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, 200cc/49cc
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Angle Plug, 200cc/49cc
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Angle Plug, 215cc/64cc
Dart 10310010P Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, Angle, 200cc/64cc
Edelbrock 77579 Victor Jr. 64cc Cylinder Head, Chevy 302,327,350,400
Edelbrock 77589 Victor Jr. Cylinder Head, 64 cc,Chevy 302,327,350,400
Edelbrock 77629 Victor Jr Cylinder Head, 70 cc, Chevy 302,327,350,400
Edelbrock 77599 Victor Jr. Cylinder Head, 64 cc,Chevy 302,327,350,400
Q & A
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.