Dart 10510020P Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, Angle, 215cc/64cc
327 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, 400 Chevy Small Block V8, Cast Iron
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Using proprietary Speed Flow technology, Dart has developed more efficient port designs with improved velocity and flow capabilities. The combustion chambers and ports have been redesigned for greater breathing characteristics and more controllable combustion. Casting walls are cleaner and more consistent, resulting in better control over flow and heat.
- Standard 23 degree valve angle
- Standard port location and intake bolt pattern fit most manifolds
- Pushrod holes enlarged for clearance with high ratio rocker arms
- Heart shaped chambers improve combustion efficiency
- Multi-angle intake seats and radiused exhaust seats dramatically increase airflow
- Hardened exhaust seats compatible with unleaded gasoline
- Manganese bronze intake valve guides and phosphorous bronze exhaust valve guides extend cylinder head life
- Spark plug holes are machined for tapered seat 5/8" hex "peanut" spark plugs
- Dual bolt pattern accepts flange mount and center bolt valve covers
Iron Eagle Tech Notes (PDF)
Item DetailsAngle Plug
215cc Intake Runner, 64cc Combustion Chamber
2.05/1.60 valves only
Dart Installation Note (PDF)
More Like This
Dart 10310010P Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, Angle, 200cc/64cc
Dart 10510020PF Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, 215cc/49cc
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Angle Plug, 200cc/64cc
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Angle Plug, 215cc/64cc
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Angle Plug, 215cc/49cc
Dart 10310010PF Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, 200cc/49cc
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Angle Plug, 200cc/49cc
Dart 127111 SHP 180CC Bare Engine Cylinder Head, Straight, S/B Chevy
Dart 127121 SHP 180CC Assembled Engine Cylinder Head-Small Block Chevy
Dart 127322 SHP 200CC Assembled Engine Cylinder Head-Small Block Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Illustration showing the various styles of engine heads you may encounter on the Small Block Chevy engine.
Engine Cylinder Numbers
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Heath P. tells his story on how the passion for 'hot rodding' was instilled in him by his grandfather. From driving tractors on their family farm to becoming a Ford family, you are in for a good read.