Dart 10320010P Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, Straight, 200/64cc
327 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, 400 Chevy Small Block V8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Using proprietary Speed Flow technology, Dart has developed more efficient port designs with improved velocity and flow capabilities. The combustion chambers and ports have been redesigned for greater breathing characteristics and more controllable combustion. Casting walls are cleaner and more consistent, resulting in better control over flow and heat.
- Standard 23 degree valve angle
- Standard port location and intake bolt pattern fit most manifolds
- Pushrod holes enlarged for clearance with high ratio rocker arms
- Heart shaped chambers improve combustion efficiency
- Multi-angle intake seats and radiused exhaust seats dramatically increase airflow
- Hardened exhaust seats compatible with unleaded gasoline
- Manganese bronze intake valve guides and phosphorous bronze exhaust valve guides extend cylinder head life
- Spark plug holes are machined for tapered seat 5/8" hex "peanut" spark plugs
- Dual bolt pattern accepts flange mount and center bolt valve covers
Iron Eagle Tech Notes (PDF)
Item DetailsStraight Plug
200cc Intake Runner, 64cc Combustion Chamber
Dart Installation Note (PDF)
More Like This
Sportsman II 64cc Straight 200 Iron Cylinder Heads Bare
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Straight Plug, 200cc/64cc
Dart 31151411 Little M Series Small Block GM 305 Style Engine Block
Dart 31131111 Little M Chevy Block, 4.00 Inch Bore
Dart 31161111 Special High Performance Chevy Block, 4.00 Inch Bore
Dart 31161211 Special High Performance Chevy Block, 4.125 Inch Bore
Dart 31131211 Little M Chevy Block, 4.125 Inch Bore
Dart 31365235 Special High Performance Ford Block, 4.000 Inch Bore
Dart 31364275 SHP Ford 302 Engine Block, 4.125 Inch Bore
Dart 31364175 SHP Ford 302 Engine Block, 4.00 Inch Bore
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Piston Ring Style Chart
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Heath P. tells his story on how the passion for 'hot rodding' was instilled in him by his grandfather. From driving tractors on their family farm to becoming a Ford family, you are in for a good read.