Dart 10310010PF Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, 200cc/49cc
327 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, 400 Chevy Small Block V8, Cast Iron
Using proprietary Speed Flow technology, Dart has developed more efficient port designs with improved velocity and flow capabilities. The combustion chambers and ports have been redesigned for greater breathing characteristics and more controllable combustion. Casting walls are cleaner and more consistent, resulting in better control over flow and heat.
- Standard 23 degree valve angle
- Standard port location and intake bolt pattern fit most manifolds
- Pushrod holes enlarged for clearance with high ratio rocker arms
- Heart shaped chambers improve combustion efficiency
- Multi-angle intake seats and radiused exhaust seats dramatically increase airflow
- Hardened exhaust seats compatible with unleaded gasoline
- Manganese bronze intake valve guides and phosphorous bronze exhaust valve guides extend cylinder head life
- Spark plug holes are machined for tapered seat 5/8" hex "peanut" spark plugs
- Dual bolt pattern accepts flange mount and center bolt valve covers
Iron Eagle Tech Notes (PDF)
Item DetailsAngle Plug
200cc Intake Runner, 49cc Combustion Chamber
Dart Installation Note (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Dart 10510020PF Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, 215cc/49cc
Dart 10510020P Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, Angle, 215cc/64cc
Dart 10310010P Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, Angle, 200cc/64cc
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Angle Plug, 200cc/49cc
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Angle Plug, 200cc/64cc
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Angle Plug, 215cc/49cc
Dart 10320010P Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, Straight, 200/64cc
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Angle Plug, 215cc/64cc
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Straight Plug, 200cc/64cc
Dart 127121 SHP 180CC Assembled Engine Cylinder Head-Small Block Chevy
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.